Help with spell or open to advice

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but i was wonder what would be my best route to helping both my kids excell in their sport(boxing). They are both very passionate about the sport and both train extremely hard and id like to help them excell the best i can.I extremely new to magick and would like some ideas that i can try…either a spell…ask a demon for help…thanks

Azazel teaches warfare and weaponry according to Book of Enoch. In the Book of Azazel he helped Koetting train his body pretty intensely. So I’d suggest asking him what he can do. I understand boxing isn’t the same as warfare, but it’s somewhat of a combat sport. If he can’t help you, he’ll direct you to who can.
I also suggest looking into hoodoo and planetary magick. Off the dome I can’t think of which planet or zodiac sign rules competition but the info is out there.

4 Likes

A spirit of Mars could be useful.

Edit to add: Invocation of Thor. He loves sports competitions.

4 Likes

Best route would be to make them practice. If they love the sport like u say, they’ll put in the work, I think. Just me though. :thinking: Have they asked for u to find divine ways to better them? Are they okay with the idea? U’d hate a kid to believe they were only good because they had divine help. Some kids will be mad about that and take it to mean u don’t believe they are capable.

1 Like

They do train hard and put in the work…im just curiousif i could do anything to help them acheive their goals…i really dont feel like asking for help to help my kids excell at something is any different then the parent praying for all things good for there children…maybe im way off but i dont see anything wrong with helping sway the tables in my kids favor if its not harming them

1 Like

At the end of the day, u are the parent and get to make that decision. I’m coming from a place where my parents have both done things without asking me with good intentions, but u have no idea how I hate it. I knew I was different/ had different abilities in 4th grade. I guess they hoped not. They made me feel like it’s just paranoia when I began asking questions and act like my abilities are all “in my head.” My dad was into witchcraft, and still is. He denies doing stuff, but I guess that’s why I became attracted to Lucifer. I wanted to know everything. And now that I do, and my dad attacked me in my sleep/wake state as some freaking orb, and Lucifer helped me win that fight, he’s taken a step back. I guess he realizes it wasn’t all in my head. I’d hate for u to find urself in this situation. The ball is in ur court though. Good luck!

1 Like