Help with specific things

Ok so recently I have been seeing King Paimon in very sexual ways…
I’m curious because this has been happening a lot recently… But that’s not the only thing. I was in a two month relationship with a lady and I never had these images or visions of him.Even though before the lady and I were dating I had the vision that I explained in a past post…Then after she broke up with me I started to see him in very sexual ways… I’m very confused…

One way I’ve seen him naked using his crown to cover himself down there and I can’t stop thinking about it or seeing it.

I’ve been debating evoking him, but I’m just kind of nervous about it… Because of the whole visions and stuff…

But if I end up evoking him do i just ask him? Because I’m going to feel very awkward about it…

(Note in the past about the vision as I explained in a past post , I did a guided meditation and asked him about it and he said it was an unconscious thought…)

So I’m literally confused as all hell right now… If any of you can help with out calling me an idiot that would be amazing :smile:
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

no one here is going to judge you im marring a deer demon lol furfur so no judgement from me
here ok so the best thing you should do is speak to him about it as awkward as its going to be its your best option also know that he isnt a freaky down dirty spirit either so when he does send ppl those thought visions its a rare thing its actually a honor for any one to recieve that from him

2 Likes

I’m going to advise you to be careful. Trickster Spirits can well impersonate a Spirit you have feelings for and mess around with you. It happned to me.

It’s also not uncommon to see Deities in a romantic or even sexual way. Just be respectful and remember that it may or may not work out.

2 Likes

Thanks, and I did end up asking him…then afterwards… Since my cat was meowing and I couldn’t focus on him speaking… But a little later I broke a coffee pot … …idk if that means anything… but I do feel pretty honoured…if that tends to be the case :smile:

1 Like

Well, i have seen his sigil and it was all there after I saw it… But I’m kinda leaning with what you’re saying here…
But also recently I have been loosing a lot of friends… But I’m still kind of confused about it all…

2 Likes

If it is then I’m happy for you and wish you all the best in your new relationship.

Also maintaining friendships is important unless they are toxic people.

1 Like

Thanks

Same I’m glad you were able to speak with him congrats on your relationship its very special he is wonderful

1 Like