Help with some gemstones

Kids, I was born a long time ago like in 1750! JK but I’m kind of old.

3 Likes

Are you 45

1 Like

No 267.

2 Likes

Lol! Just kidding.

1 Like

Lmao. I asked because that’s the number that came to mind,45.

1 Like

No but interesting enough 4+5=9 which is my magical number.

2 Likes

Mines 8. I’ve been doing psychic and intuitive work lately lol. I guess it’s kind of paying off lol.

1 Like

Here you go @AdamThoth hopefully these are better
The fossils are in a different bag but I have shark teeth coral some clams and others not sure what they are tho

1 Like

i like that purple ish one off to the side

1 Like

That’s one of the amneythests I use lol I was about to start meditating with it.

1 Like

i thought it was amystist i have one.

i really like that blue one too.

1 Like

I love rocks :3 one of my grandfathers is a geologist and i collect rocks on occasion too!

1 Like

My buddy got me started I didn’t really care but he’s like they can help you with a lot of stuff too!

My favorite stone is Malachite, it’s a pretty color and radiates an energy that meshes well with my own.

4 Likes

Wait till you get your hands on some Moldavite. They tend to have energy out the wazoo!!!

4 Likes

i like that really big green one at the bottom too…hint :wink:

1 Like

Has anyone ever used Leopard stone from Mexico ? I will be so grateful if you can tell me more about gems. I have Gold Tigers Eye from S.Africa, Sodalite from Brazil, Amazonite from Russia, Brecciated Jasper - S.Africa, Banded Agate, Botswana, PHANTOM AMETHYST from Namibia, Red Tigers Eye from S.Africa, Rhodonite from Aus, Green Quartz from Brazil, Carnelian Uruguay, Bloodstone India, Haematite from Brazil, Snowflake Obsidian from USA, Blue Lace Agate from Namibia, Aventurine from India and Red Jasper from Madagascar. The rest like Rose Quartz, Amethyst and Unakite I already know their functions. Help please !

I love it too it’s energy is like yours, that’s interesting that you point that out.

1 Like

I wonder what stone is like my energy.

1 Like