Help with simple question

They’re helping you by getting you OUT of a bad situation. That tells you ALOT about how evil they are. I’m not trying to be harsh but they’re right there SHOWING you who they are. I think if you do pursue the idea you had, they would be displeased . But that’s your choice.

5 Likes

oki thank you ^-^ I wont but still here is the idea so tell me what you think there are clone smartphones like original ones they are like 200$ market price original 500$ I think my previous phone was a clone but I dont know for sure they are almost identical this is it.

I believe a clone is still detectable by Apple and will shut the person’s services off.

Android not so much that I know.

they are android phone so what is your opinion is it from the spirits or is it my idea

I think you were given free will by one of the most ancient royal entities to exist. One that also got you out of a bad situation. Now exercise your free will and use your own conscious on what you should do. You are free to choose - but you can’t escape the consequences .

2 Likes

well since I now work with the gods above what do you guys think are they ok with it or it is a bad idea can someone please ask them before I fuck up and they ruin my life again ^-^

Seriously, how hard of a concept is it to grasp that scamming people makes you a fucking asshole? And for fucks sake you can be an honest black marketeer as long as you are upfront about them being clone tech.

5 Likes

oki I wont then :smile:

Thank you all again ^-^

1 Like

I would think that they are going to kick your butt twice as hard the second time around. If you are considering this, I don’t think you learned whatever lesson they were trying to teach you the first time.

4 Likes

Agreed. Part of me wants to scream “ Don’t fucking do it!” The other part wants to let the heard thin itself. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Thats why I wont now since you said it but it would be alot easier if I can comunicate and they say directly we agree we dont agree how do you guys do it and know these things for instance I heard santa muerte is ok with everything and doesn’t mind but I still don’t work with her I still have faith in the above gods so we work together ^-^

It’s like from your first post on the troubles you had, people told you about invoking, evoking and circles.
Stuff like that is what you need to work on. Meditation and other methods of talking. This is why you don’t know them and they are getting angry. Work on this first you can’t work with a Spirit if you’re not actually talking to them.

3 Likes

well I try these things I had a few succeses with the tarro I think I fucked up with the coins I bought my self natural stones and a rune and I still wear lucifer s sigil and azazel sigil on my body with marker don’t know I am drinking my power water again with the quartz crystel silver coper and salt it is helping

The problem with this is they DO speak and quite clearly. Lucifer in fact is very chatty. You’re just not listening. If someone took away voice how would you communicate? Because I think they are being pretty damn obvious. They are there. Working with you. Now YOU make effort to hear their message .

2 Likes

yes I get some things but still didnt get dreams where we talk and other more strong things like audio voice or crossroads visions I got some stuff but they are subtle and thank you I know the spirits speak through people aswell that’s why I post hear to hear what you others say.

1 Like

Have you tried opening a sigil and using incense? You can also use scrying and automatic writing if hearing is an issue.
This stuff can help get better communication. I’m glad to see you’re starting to get some results, keep trying it takes practice.

You’re going to have to learn to trust yourself and the way they communicate. Sometimes I get vivid pictures . Other times Lucifer is chatting away in my ear. But it’s up to ME to pay attention. And he will never tell you he approves or disapproves - those are choices you must make based on what you’ve learned. I am married to him and he still does not tell me what to do. Keep working on your senses and good luck .

2 Likes

my main method is sigil and incense as for automaic writing I havent scrying I think I got something 2 times but not sure first time with lilith a woman in darkness having a strange smile like seeing a prey and with lucifer my face warped into the ahriman drawing I think both of them were true-- face morphing it is another method of scrying

1 Like

They think of it as you wasting your time.

1 Like