Help with sigils

So I was wondering since I have horrible handwriting if it would be ok to just print out the sigil of sallos instead of handwriting it or does it not work like that?

Welcome @anon2832580. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

And yes, you can print out a seal. It is best to go over it with a black pen when you do though, just to help imprint your own energy into it.

Yeah, prints or even e-sigils will do. It’s about the feeling of relief/fulfillment the ritual provides that matters not the details. That said, I would personally go with scribbles and shoddy handcrafting because helps you feel more connected. The upside is that the shoddiness and less-than-perfect nature is very useful: it helps you get accustomed to that “chaos” without getting finicky about very fucking detail, linear order etc. It might, once you get comfy with it, allow your consciousness to present your desired state in very unorthodox and supposedly disorderly ways: refreshing!!!

1 Like