Help with rituals, road opening

Hi guys. I never write, usually try to do things on my way, but I need help, I need to help my family, they are having a very bad time, problems with money and much more.
I try and did rituals, and things start to going good until start to going bad again, and don’t know what more to do. There is something very strong here and I can stop it. And I think I did something wrong, or wasn’t very focused.
So if anyone had an idea I will be eternally grateful. Or how to construct a ritual that can be effective.

Thanks
Matias

2 Likes

Without knowing what you did, it’s hard to know what happened. Could you give us an idea of what you did?

2 Likes

These are just some suggestions with the magick I’ve been using.

For money, there’s the book 7 Occult Money Rituals. This is more about your own personal money situation but if you manifest money for yourself you can share that with others.

You could summon Enochian angels and demons of Universal Magick to bless your family in various ways. There are 10 powers that you can apply according to your needs. So maybe something like this:

Prosperity - Money opened up for my family.
Protection - My family’s money was ok.
Belonging - My family cultivated strong bonds.
Truth - My family knew the way to prosperity.
Healing - My family’s suffering was relieved.
Fortune - I got what my family needed.
Transformation - I broke out of victimization.

This is just an example of something you could do. There are also three more powers, Creation, Corruption, and Decay, which you may wish to summon. So for example:

Corruption - My family’s enemies fell away.
Creation - My family stepped into a new life.
Decay - My family came through victorious.

Will this immediately solve all your problems? Probably not, but I believe it will set things in motion and help you get moving in the right direction. You can perform these rituals and then leave it at that and let them work. If you are involved in some situation with your family, you can target that specifically with magick alongside rituals like this which are more general and are about manifesting the final end result, not messing with the details. Maybe there’s a problematic person who needs dealing with, or an opportunity you can hone in on with prosperity magick.

7 Likes

Thanks Shinri. Universal magick looks interesting. I worked few times with Clauneck, He help me a lot and thanks to him I sold some of my illustrations, I’m a artist so it’s like my second job.
I will study and practice with the books. Thanks for your time

1 Like

I did a ritual in 2019 with Barashakushu, it’s one of the 50 generals of Marduk, from Necronomicon, the ritual worked very well but well, things start to go bad again after that.

1 Like

Why not do it again? We have to recharge our protections after time, so it makes sense that it may need redone. When it starts working again, it will give you time to do find ither ways to find a permanent solution.

I did it. Two months ago I thin, to reinforce, but nothing happened.