Help with Revenge and Protection

There is three people that have harassed me and caused me so much pain. One in particular is the leader of their little group. I’ve been having strange dreams. At first it was nightmares then one night before bed I seen a flash of a pentagram with what looked like Baphomet. Since then the dreams have been odd like standing in a library where a thick white book wrapped in gold around the middle that has a lion like head but it has fangs like a snake. Well, the person harassing me, I found out practices magick with her friends. So, I think they are trying to hurt me and my family. My husband and I split up last year and he met this girl at work and started going out with her. He would act different and would tell me that he would lose time and he just wanted to come home to me. I found this site and started getting help where I did some magick and he is back with me. He tells me now he is thankful for what I did because he felt like he was pulled out of like a trance. Well, she is still trying to get him back. She sent nudes twice to his social media account, we have blocked her but she makes fake accounts, she has her friends messaging him, they called his work twenty times in one day. It was so stressful last year that I had my baby early, my hair was falling out, she got me arrested saying I was trying to kill her, took me to court too many times to count trying to tell them crazy stuff but it got thrown out Everytime and now she is with some new guy but she is still harassing me and trying to cause problems. I need help to protect myself and family and I want her and her friends to suffer for what they are doing. I found out that I’m not the only one they are doing this too. I don’t want them dead because death is too easy for them. I want them to suffer alone, unwanted and in misery where they are not able to hurt anyone again. If anyone can help on my behalf of I can hire them to help or give me ideas on what is the best way to go. I did make a servitor and sent him to cause them anxiety, depression, fear and relationship problems.

2 Likes

My suggestion is you learn more about protection magic first, instead of starting a magical war, it can go wrong for you if you don’t have any experience. Learn how to protect yourself and your family and how to cleanse yourself from the bad energy she sends you.

2 Likes

Good point. I’ll start with protection first and check for books. It’s hard to focus and keep my anger in check dealing with people like this. Im an Aries so I tend to charge straight in without thinking or having a real plan.

1 Like

Use the energy from your anger for your protection.

1 Like