Help with recruiting participants

Hey, so this is slightly magick related, and also not.

Cutting to the chase, I’m currently working as a temporary UX Recruiter for HCL America. Currently, we are getting ready for a study that involves an accessibility program designed for people who are deaf or hard of hearing. We need about 50 participants who are deaf or hard of hearing and based in the United States by next Monday, and so far we have 30.

I swear, this is not a scam. All participants are compensated (generally about $200). The study will take place on our Redmond, WA campus, our Sunnyvale, CA campus and online depending on the participants’ locations.

I’ve asked King Paimon for assistance, but that doesn’t mean I should slack off and make him do all the work. I have to do my share too.

If you guys are interested and fit under that criteria or know someone who might be interested, please take/send this survey: HCL Intro Survey

Otherwise, I’d appreciate some good luck magic or something similar sent my way. I’d do it myself, but I haven’t had a lot of time to sit down and use magic.

Thank you!

1 Like

Well here is wishing you lots of luck.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like