Help with psychic attack

My Ex is a very powerful witch. He’s using his demons to torment me because I won’t go back to him. How can I make them stop? What ritual can you recommend?

Thanks,
Misty

1 Like

Hi there @Misty666 welcome to our forum :wave:

Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I’m curious, what forms of protection do you use? In your intro thread you stated that you have been practicing for over twenty years, and have experience in Goetia, and Thelma, so what techniques have you already tried to defend yourself?

4 Likes

We did a lot of energy work together and I did rituals to break the ties between us. That was years ago and out of nowhere he popped up again. Sorry if I’m being vague, I just don’t want to reveal too much afraid he will see it.

1 Like

Well, without knowing what you have actually tried yourself, we can’t really provide you with any accurate advice or direction. You claim to have over twenty years of practice, so it is likely we’d just be rehashing what’s old news to you, unless you provide us with an idea of what you have already done so we’re not just repeating the same old refrain.

2 Likes

I had to go to great lengths and create an entire Lyly new identity to undo what was done. He sent his familiars to spy on me. He watched me through a black screen. He listened to conversations I had. I did cleansing rituals, I even travelled to Sedona, AZ and did a ritual there in a vortex on a day that Venus was crossing the sun. Venus Crossing. This was years ago. For awhile he was gone. Then about a year and a half ago, he reached out. Now he’s back in my head. He can communicate with me telepathically. He’s at much higher degree than me. And that’s why I am here. To figure out how I can get him to leave again.

The first thing I’d try is to summon those entities and return to sender. Have them do the exact same thing back to him. You don’t need to know which ones just call “the entities he sent against me” as a unit.

For this one what’s worked for me is to create decoys. Identify how they find you, create a thoughtform in your place and then step out of the way. They sort of get frozen in place wherever you left the decoy.
If he only sends the one then destroy it with fire like a parasite, but in my case more kept coming so the decoy system worked better for a fix and forget approach.

3 Likes

Thank you, I will try that!

2 Likes

Magickal Protection by Damon Brand

3 Likes