Help with pact

I would also suggest getting into a gnosis state. This is possibly the only way for beginners to hear the spirits they’re summoning. Otherwise known as theta gamma state. And remember these beings aren’t evil… they just happened to be demonized by Catholicism. They are Daemons/old gods.

1 Like

Also be wary of working with love or lust Magick. I have a friend who dabbled and destroyed a girls life on accident. He wanted the girl to notice him and she basically became an obsessed mess. Literally never stopped thinking about him. Just a fair warning. Be very careful.

1 Like

Some good advice given here. If you are interested in pacts, I second the recommendation of searching the forum as well as recommend reading The Book of Azazel, which details EA’s 90 day pact with Him. It is available for free in audio form on YouTube, I believe.

1 Like

Man, I appreciate the hell out of the help…how awesome Is E.A. for setting this place up, but still I would like to know, I drew Gremory’s sigil last night and chanted his enn, everything that E.A. said would happen did, the sigil did appear as if it was floating off the page and also like it was 3d, and another thing, my left hand that I was holding it in seemed like tons of energy was flowing through it, it was shaking like crazy and as I was ending the energy and shaking just slowly ceased…the most awesome feeling ive ever experienced…I would like to know if doing this more than once and asking for the same thing would be wrong and also if I can do this with more than one demon? Thanks again guys, I thank you for taking the time to help me…hopefully one day I can help someone like this too.

1 Like

Just discovered the stats thing in my profile, says 1 day visited 621 posts read lol, fucking dedicated.

1 Like

No, doing the same thing for the same desire wouldn’t be wrong per se, but the demon might find it annoying. You should give your ritual an appropriate amount of time to come to fruition. The amount of time to complete the task is individual but, depending on what you’ve asked of the demon, a week to a month is not unreasonable… Yes, you can do the same thing for another demon, using that new demon’s sigil and enn if it has one, but I would not give another demon the same task as the first, as that could muddle things up, especially as a beginner. Some advanced rituals call different beings at the same time for the same task but it’s always best to work up to that so you can maintain control.

1 Like

Is the next step in communicating making a pact? What is there in between using a demons sigil and chanting its enn and making a pact that I could do to connect?

No. Greet the spirit and hold a conversation. When you call the spirit by opening the sigil and chanting the enn, you might feel a presence or you might not. Either way, assume the spirit is present, and ask some questions. EA recommends, in his evocation course, to have a minimum of five questions to ask. Write down the answers that pop into your head. The key is not to judge what you hear, but to write it down. Get your analytical mind out of the way.

You do NOT need a pact to communicate. A pact is an agreement between you and the spirit where you agree to do something for the spirit in exchange for something you cannot get otherwise.and are usually for long term goals like teaching or mentoring… If you want to learn to be attractive to women and permanently alter your aura to increase your charisma, a pact may be just the thing, but if you just want to get laid you do not need one. Pacts usually involve a lot of work on the part of the magician.

1 Like

Very interesting, never considered asking It questions and waiting for a response, I basically just made statements and waited to feel its energy, which both times with Gremory I did feel something…other than me drawing out its sigil and chanting the enn…tonight I put my blood on the sigil, cant say that that changed or helped things, but I know that her color is green, its planet is venus and its element is water so how can I incorporate those things into the next time in order to please the spirit more and in turn hopefully receive more energy from the spirit.

You don’t need anything extra You haven’t even formed a relationship with the spirit yet. If you want to incorporate some correspondences, then simply burn some green candles when you open the sigil. You do not have to make offerings, but if you want to, the easiest thing to do, is ask the spirit what it likes. Call the spirit the way you have been doing, and ask it how you can increase your connection. Write down the responses you get.

3 Likes

Alright, that’s what im going to do, thank you very much.

1 Like

So take this into consideration. When you ask a daemon for something you are giving your intent and energy into wanting this. Daemons seem to feed on that and I don’t mean that in a creepy way like as if they’re draining you but they love that energy because it shows you’re devotion, it’s simply very empowering energy for them. So if you asked for something and the ritual is over how then do you continue to give them this energy to help them? Well you set up an altar and give offerings!
Water, wine, fruit
I’ve had beings thank me for making them an absinthe beverage, did the whole absinthe ritual and everything ahaha.
What I’m trying to say is the more you put in the more u get back.

2 Likes

Every night I use Gremory’s sigil and chant his enn, not to ask him anything but just to further our relationship

1 Like

You don’t need a big elaborate ritual for contact or even a pact depending on what you hope to attain from the spirit. I basically prayed to Lucifer and he showed up a few days later in a big way. I got lucky with that- maybe he was waiting for me i don’t really know.
But something simple, set the mood, drink, food, incense, candles. State your petition and go from there. I wouldn’t be surprised if your demon doesn’t want much in return. I try to do a weekly offering to Lucifer because quite simply, I adore him and what he has done for me. Because of that I believe it gives me a good reputation with him.
Whatever you give, give from the heart. Find out what they like and show them your interest in them. It goes a long way. Also consistency. Im not saying you need to give weekly offerings but if you want to build a friendship you work at it. Show them you think of them, be present.

2 Likes

O Lion-Serpent Sun, the beast that whirlest forth
A thunder-bolt, begetter of life
Thou that flowest, thou that goest
Thou Satan-Sun, Hadith, that goest without will
Thou air, breath, spirit, thou without bound or bond
Thou essence, air swift-streaming, elasticity
Thou wanderer, father of all
Thou wanderer, spirit of all

Hear me, and make all spirits subjects unto me
So that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether
Upon the earth and under the earth