Help With Opening My Third Eye

I’ve been working with magick for a good while now & have gotten pretty sick about my inability to open my third eye. There have been times where it opens slightly, but never fully. I’ve been able to visualize my chakras before, but never properly align them.
Any pointers or tips?

It’s never closed. Just not worked out. There’s many threads present about this. A third eye isn’t closed unless the individual put or had put by consent or force a seal that limits or nearly cuts off said senses.

Focus on it consciously as u go through the day…move ur conscious focus to that area of your brow between ur eyes…really that simple…A few days , hours of it should blow things wide open for ya, and u’ll be quite impressed with the experiences.

1 Like

In between the time that I made this post & now I’ve been practicing & got some fantastic results. I closed my eyes focusing on my third eye. After a moment, my brow began to feel like I was trying to look up with my eyes closed. Soon after that, I saw my hands. They were white and outlined in black a little distorted but there. Then, I saw just about everything in front of me. It was really fantastical. So I suppose that I’ll take your advice. Thank you.

1 Like