Help with lung cancer

Hello Uncle-AI, I am trying to help someone who has multiple metastases and bone cancer - would MMS be helpful here too? Can MMS be taken even if one is doing chemotherapy or is it not possible then? Thank you

In my experience i have administered people megadose vitamin c orally coupled with intravenous vitamin c at a larger doses added with vitamins have recovered much faster.

When adding magick to it like NAP planetary ritual twice a week on behalf of them for a month patient will be resolved from cancer.

Additionaly raphael chant by @Lady_Eva works good for alleviating acute symptoms like cough, pain, etc.

Marbas for making recovery in emergency conditions.

These are my protocol in handling cases.

In my observation intermittent fasting has helped patients to control cancer from spreading.

1 Like

Thank you WanderingMonk. The lady is already taking the high doses of vitamin C, but the tumors have grown anyway. I guess that wasn’t enough… I could already help someone without magick who had a brain tumor, but in this case my healing method is not working.
I didn’t even think about the NAP ritual. Many thanks for your advice :pray:

My pops passed away from this. I wish i wouldve had the knowledge i have now to of helped him. Stay strong, he will overcome this. Sour sop and mullein are really good. Look up Dr. Morse health club and this website called upful blends. Drinking herbs and eating fruit can detox his vessel and he can heal. Im not a doctor so this isnt medical advise but the people who practice this have healed HIV, herpes, cancer, and other auto immine diseases. If you have any questions you can inbox me. Meat dairy junk food etc will produce more mucus and make his PH more acidic. Acidosis is the root to all dis-ease. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Chaga mushroom should help.

1 Like