Help with lung cancer

Some workings shouldnbe donento help change it. I wonder it will probablg change with any upcoming Marijuana Boom.

1 Like

@Gabby, the VA is a pain in the ass.

I encourage you to conduct your own research.
Better yet, have your boyfriend do it.

The answers are out there.

1 Like

The secrets will continue to guard themselves. That’s the nature of Magick, because of Magick’s real secrets. The masses self-select destruction on so many levels.

I recommend the Wikipedia webpage on Chlorine dioxide , I really do. After all, we all know that Wikipedia is god’s encyclopedia, it’s all true and correct because there’s no way in the world special interest groups can influence its contents, is there? What’s more, except when it comes to horrid diseases like cancer or AIDS, there’s nothing more rhp than safety in numbers – so go with Wikipedia!

While still available you could also checkout the YouTube postings then write it all off as bull shit. That’s what the majority are told and obediently do and it’s just so rhp.

With the knowledge and personal experience I have I am a God in this life who holds life and death in my hands! I can cure or condemn. I’m cautious with whom I spread the truth, but not here on the BALG forums because I’m hoping – perhaps against hope – that members will do the correct lhp thing, research and use chlorine dioxide themselves so that in the fullness of time they too will be have the same power and knowledge I possess.

It’s available on-line, it’s inexpensive, has many applications and it works real quick. What’s not to like? Alternatively, I’m just an anonymous web-sicko pushing a scam and trying to suck people in by giving them false hopes for my own perversely idiosyncratic laughs; but that’s very much a matter for you.

Al.

2 Likes

@Gabby. Here you go.

https://www.cancertutor.com/?s=cloride+dioxide

This particular secret is not hidden.

Look at all the articles on this website pertaining to chlorine-dioxide.
You won’t find tons of pages. It won’t take you very long.

Then ask Uncle-Al about how he has successfully used one of these protocols.

He knows more about it than I do.

They are all based on the substance Uncle-Al has used successfully.

Id have a hard time trusting this. This is like the joke to some sort of Jim Jones kool-aid cult agenda. Tell you what… Get more than plenty of people to do this and turn it into a personal research Study documenting health, and of course full profile credentials (pictures, etc) so we know its not fake as anything can be made up online.

Then I get to use all your Test Subjects as the dummies to see if its anything strong enough to change my mind.

I used Raphael to cure an illness of mine. I’m also a medical business myself (3/4th way done my MD). Don’t lean into quackery. Use conventional means ALONG with magic to tackle this.

Do you know what type of lung cancer he has, and which stage? Not all cancers are made equal. Small Cell, Adeno, Squamous, Large Cell, Carcinoid, and metastatic lung tumors behave VERY differently. Depending on which one he has, surgery, chemo & radiation might be the way to go. And DON’T delay on treatment. Last thing you want is his cancer to up-stage and then you require even more aggressive treatment.

1 Like

Cool! Don’t use it.

Al.

1 Like

I’ve once read the explanation that cancer cells are crazy, they multiply and multiply, but the mantra “Om namo Bhagavate” may help to bring balance.

I like how the criminals always shrink away when they are about to be exposed.

Fellow posters,

Nota bene: When I write “you” in the sentences about being exposed to cancer or giving advice, it is the collective"you." It’s not directed at any one person specifically

Do you have or had cancer?
Have you had close friends or loved ones die from this piece of shit disease?

Most people have had some sort of experience with cancer…

Many people spew cancer cures they’ve read about or someone told them about
that have been proven to be false over and over again.

I saw a few things given as pretty staunch advice on this forum.

I’m just asking people to not give advice if they haven’t been there(either with a loved one or themselves). Reading it on the internet or seeing it on youtube means nothing.

You really have to weigh your options based on things that have actually worked and can be proven to work. This goes for alternative cures. Some work very well indeed!

As I said before, the answers are to be found but you have to be willing to do the research and not take everything an oncologist or healer says to be the “gospel truth”.

@Gabby, sorry so much information has been thrown your way and it is a lot to comprehend.
Research,talk to folks and see if their claims are valid. You will get through this. And your boyfriend is lucky to have you.

I agree with @raven93, get your boyfriend into treatment ASAP. She is right that not all cancers are the same. You can fine tune the alternative stuff along the way.
Add magick and you’ve got a winning combination.

My 2 cents about this whole thread.

I’m done with this subject.

@Gabby,PM me any time.

2 Likes

I wish to apologise for spreading lies about a toxic chemical – chlorine dioxide. I have been using it, off and on as and when the need arises, for thirteen years but I’m deluded because it’s dangerous and doesn’t work. All the people who cured themselves of various cancers using this industrial strength bleach were figments of my deranged imaginings. Sorry.

That medical doctor friend of mine who works in the cancer industry and uses it himself and gives it to his family is a nut-joke, obviously. I shouldn’t have said anything. And his brother whose skin cancer fell off after six days of topical treatment, with no scarring, well that didn’t happen either.

I just used the BALG forums to spew my perverse screeds about chlorine dioxide because I simply know nothing about it or what it can do. Those liars on YouTube look like possessed, ignorant white supremacists to me, perhaps forced by violence to parrot off their ‘testimonies’.

So finally; I just want to grovel in my deep shame and crave everyone’s kindhearted forgiveness – for when I look back, the weight of what I did oppresses me sorely and gravely. My spirit is almost broken. Now I can claim ‘victim-hood’!

Al.

Oh no need to apologize.

When someone recommends something like taking Bleach and actually wants people to take this seriously, I just want Rock Solid Evidence that you’ve been taking it for the past many years.

Because a person such as yourself online that doesnt have a Face to show nor any verifiable history can easily say whatever they want and expect people to believe anything (at their expense of course).

I did not Witness you drink chlorine dioxide for 13 years, so obviously that claim is not strong enough to get me doing it.

1 Like

OK. Cool! Well at least you’ve got that issue sorted, done and dusted. That’s great! Congratulations. I honestly am on your side. It was just the Jimmy Jones, People’s Temple stuff coming out in me. That happened when was young and impressionable. I lay on my bed listening to the edited mass ‘suicide’ recordings of Jonestown. That really put a zap on my little head! So yeah, it must have been that.

Al.

1 Like

Ha, I’ve been eating and feeding my family, including pets, apricot kernels (which every mainstream site will happily tell you are loaded with deadly cyanide) for years, in varying weight/dose adjusted amounts.

Fun fact no-one realises is all that deadly cyanide made us zombies, so, grrrr. :woman_zombie:

Or something. :roll_eyes:

We got a cat a while ago, started her out on half of a small one, I chewed it first being careful not to swallow any of the oil, split that in half and then into her food over the course of the day, watched for poop, spew or piddle changes, slowly increased very slightly.

But the internet says you’ll die if you eat apple seeds because they are the exact same thing as going into a gas chamber, and there’s at least one guy who’s become the poster boy against this, he posted on a few sites that he’d been eating them in handfuls, like almonds and felt ill, so this isn’t idiot-proofed unlike a lot of things in 2019.

You need to actually deploy brain (TERRIFYING!!), and no - as with things like starch, fat, protein, salt, and water, if some if good, more is NOT necessarily better.

Anyone who is going to venture into this area needs to be willing and able to do research and rule out possible hype and bullshit, as well as being able to filter out the testimonials of idiots, and not just believe people because you “know” them as in, or they post on a forum you like: for all you know I’m either part of a high-functioning zombie seed cult, or surrounded by corpses… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

There’s some really freaky material on YouTube concerning Jim Jones. I remember laying in the dark on my bed listening to that shit. I just knew then that I too wanted to lead a death cult - but you can’t tell that to careers advisors. And Jimmie remains great value to this day.

Al.

1 Like

Well they see it as their job to lead people into despair and destruction, of course. What do you think the school system exists for?

I first learned about apple seeds containing cyanide from an episode of G.I Joe back in the 80’s, where they fed a giant amoeba an apple orchard to kill it. Of course, they made sure to mention that the amount of poison in apple seeds is negligible and you would have to eat more than most people could stomach to be hurt by them (you would get sick from eating any kind of seeds in the amounts it would take the average person to get cyanide poisoning from apple seeds).

Who says you can’t learn anything from television? :blush:

Edit to add: I wouldn’t completely discount what @Uncle-Al says, because this meat suit we all wear is capable of some remarkable things that science cannot explain. For example, our cells absorb sodium and convert it into potassium through an unknown process of transmutation. The prevailing theory in biology is that this is accomplished by some sort of mechanical action within the cells (hence it is called the sodium-potassium pump) but, as my neurobiology professor said, not even the most powerful microscope can find evidence of this process. All we know for sure is that ours cells are capable of changing one element into another. What this means is, just because something is poisonous doesn’t mean it is harmful, except where it overloads the body’s abilities to deal with it.

1 Like

THIS

Your Neurobio prof must have been off his rocker at the time. The Sodium/Potassium exchange pump is exactly that. It simply exchanges 3 Sodium ions for 2 Potassium ions across a cell membrane. There is no elemental transmutation going on. And we have definitely identified this pump. In fact we have sequenced it, and crystallized it, and imaged it with x-ray crystallography. Hell, we even have drugs that specifically inhibit that pump.

Hello Uncle-AI, I am trying to help someone who has multiple metastases and bone cancer - would MMS be helpful here too? Can MMS be taken even if one is doing chemotherapy or is it not possible then? Thank you