Help with lung cancer

Hey everyone. I am new here and I do not know much about how things work with angels and demons or alternative therapy, but I would be interested in your opinions on healing.
My boyfriend suffers from lung cancer and ptsd (which is a cause of his marine corps experience). I have read more posts related to working with Raphael or Buer and I have never tried to invoke an entity in my life. He is a very faithful person who believes in God and he was very interested when I told him about Raphael.
What tips can you guys give us for the beginning? What should we try and how should we do?
Thank you!

7 Likes

Don’t lose hope
Thus being said
Change the meaning of hope
Just know that it’s entirely possible to be healed, though that believing of that inner know is the hope for me

Meditate everyday
Change some mindset which is scientifically proven that this can heal some diseases I know cancer is no joke but that is a boost
Change the diet
Tell him to eat for vitamin c
Citrus fruits (lemons, grapefruits oranges etc)
Take supplements of vitamin b15
Which is found in seeds of avocado apricots and some other fruits
Grind the seeds and put them in hot water resulting in a tea like drink

Do qui chi exercises that boosts the healing process that can be directed to the cancer region of the lung

6 Likes

Thank you for your advice. I will definitely not lose hope and I will tell him about qui chi and also tell him to change his diet :heart:

Do a search in regards to fasting and cancer. Lung cancer if he smokes (tobacco or weed) he must stop otherwise anything is pointless.

Cancer feeds on sugar ok. First step 4000-5000 mg of vitamin c A DAY. Magnesium and Calcium foods or better still juices. <— important. One juice a day with the calcium and magnesium. AT least 14 day fast water only with supplements ie above. After 14 days - three days max of food but only two meals in 8 hours of a day say 10-6pm he can eat - no sugar or alcohol or cigarettes then another fast. Come off the fast with soup etc. Then another fast for 14 days. Same standards.

Pray to Raphael every morning and night with two seven day candles. NO SUGAR - NO CIGARETTES - NO ALCOHOL - NO COFFEE OR TEA. If he cant do this if the chemo doesn’t cure him or the medical drugs he is going to die.

Also listen to the medical professional which I am not.

J

3 Likes

He doesn’t smoke cigarettes he only does weed because it helps him with the pain. No alcohol and no coffee.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter the weed is just the same as cigarettes. Some might say its worse. PTSD with smoking its probably a forgone conclusion.

A - Smoking is bad for you (I used to smoke 40 a day for near on 30 odd years).

B - A lot of cancer is merely the symbolic of the psychosis. PTSD IS psychosis.

Add the two together and you have a disaster waiting to happen.

J

2 Likes

Meditation for Pain Relief - YouTube - pain relief. Pain is a ride learn how to surf it.

2 Likes

I believe Marbas is pretty amazing.
Also organic CBD oil in high concentrate is beneficial. Available online.

Seriously, all the best. This shit is so tough.

3 Likes

Welcome @Gabby

I’m sorry to hear about your boyfriend, but please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum and required.

3 Likes

@Gabby this is a simple beginner step for working with Raphael:

This has a walk-through on doing basic visualisation for more complex things: What's normal? (Creating Wards Walk-Through Tutorial)

5 Likes

Just did. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you very much! :heart:

1 Like

Actually weed, or better the CBD part of weed has helped a friend of ours to shrink a lung tumor. It is now at a size they can operate. The recommendation came from his doctor. But definitely don’t smoke it. There are many options now, which high CBD low THC strains and they come in drops, edibles and many more forms. Sending healing and blessings :slightly_smiling_face:

I point out to people thar inhaling chemicals such as chemical cleaners, air fresheners, hair spray, perfume, cologne, even candles that are unnatural hurt your lungs.
Since detoxing, i cant even be around these things. Its bad bad bad.

2 Likes

In case anyone is interested and the vast majority aren’t, I strongly suggest researching: chlorine dioxide, Jim Humble and MMS. There’s also a Genesis II Church Facebook page with pictures, as well as testimonials on YouTube.

This stuff is cheap, works quickly and cures a lot more than cancer - all cancers. Anyway, I’ve been using it and curing self-selected people’s cancers for thirteen years. The Wikipedia page on “chlorine dioxide” has all the lies in one convenient place, so make sure you read that.

AIDS, STDs, malaria, influenza, colds, measles, mumps, chickenpox, boils, pimples, skin fungal infections and heaps more - chlorine dioxide works so quick it’ll make your oncologist’s head spin.

Al.

2 Likes

@Gabby, I know way too much about cancer.

I’d like to know more about angelic and demonic help for cancer,too!

I don’t fee comfortable posting alternative methods. Why?
Because different alternative methods work for different types of cancers.
Not always a “one remedy fits all” solution.

I can say one of the very best things your boyfriend can do is boost his immune system .
And research what diet and nutrition would be best for him.Don’t go overboard trying every supplement out there. Do the research and let him decide what he thinks will work and what he will actually follow.

Most oncologist know dick all about nutrition.
Nutrition is not a big subject in medical school.

My father was a chiropractor so I am not a big fan of the AMA.
Allopathic medicine does have it’s place in cancer treatment.

Not going down the big pharma conspiracy route either.
At least not today.

Also, if your state has legalized marijuana for medical or recreational use, have him ask his
oncologist for a card/prescription. Edibles might not cure cancer but will make him feel better!

Please know that cancer is not the big death sentence it used to be. Many people are survivors these days.

Cancer sucks. Hang tough!!!

Keep us posted.

Sorry for all the edits. Kept thinking about different things.:neutral_face:

2 Likes

@Uncle-Al I think "chlorine dioxide” has lots of promise for cancers and uses for other maladies, too.

The science makes sense to me. I have it on my schedule to use.

Mixing a bunch of remedies at one time doesn’t let me single out what is being most effective.

I prefer to throw everything against the wall to see which one will stick.
Not the best method for health.

Other things? OH YES!! :wink:

I am a Magician. I was led to chlorine dioxide almost 13 years ago. I will never find anything even half as good again in this lifetime. If using for cancer don’t take anti-oxidants, including vitamins or fruit juices with added Vit C. Causes diarrhea so keep up the liquids. Forty drops from each bottle, plus dilution, 3 mins wait and water and drink is about the maximum for a day. If possible, larger doses before bed. Best on an empty stomach as the red blood cells pick it up from the stomach (apparently).

Feeling sick - eat something, like a biscuit or packet of crisps.
Going to vomit - take Vit. C. (Wait at least 2 hours after Vit. C before you resume chlorine dioxide.)

Tastes “WRETCHED”. Cures just about bloody everything - fast.

Al.

1 Like

Actually his doctor wanted to prescribe him weed but his insurance is through the VA and they won’t approve it:neutral_face:.

Just curious. Wasnt there a recent change to the VA medical or has it always been this way?

1 Like