Help with Lucifer

I guess you can burn them, bury them or just throw them away. It depends on the offering and the way you offer it to the spirit.

Food or drink you can pour and leave outside for the nature spirits. If that’s not possible throw them away and dump down the sink. The energy is gone at that point and the offering already taken. I don’t burn my seal as it’s quite nice and framed. Also, if you feel compelled to do so, Lucifer sometimes requests you take a sip or bite of his offering so he can enjoy it through you.

2 Likes

That’s actually nice. It makes things easier since I can’t burn anything XD

Usually I offer red wine and I leave it on my altar for a few days.
Then I pour it at a street crossroad.
Is this correct?

2 Likes

I guess so, but I can’t have an altar cause I live with my family. It’s hard to use an altar in some situations

1 Like

Yes that is correct. Sometimes mine is left out only 30 mins. I can’t have an altar out at all times either.

2 Likes

I can’t have a permanent altar either so temporary is fine. Sometimes my offering are left at max 30 mins if that’s all I have.

1 Like

I tried to call Lucifer a while back but even though I tried my best, I was so unfocused that I had to just stop. Probably because I wss tired (tiring day). I don’t know if he was there because I focus for a while and my energy was good for the summoning but I couldn’t feel him. Unfortunately, my non existant focus as well as the noise from outside forced me to stop.

I slept a little bit now and I also feel a little better. I’ll try again in a few moments. Or perhaps tonight.

Well I agree with alot of people in thinking that spirits always come when you call, it’s rather a matter of tuning in. As humans we’ve dumbed ourselves down so to speak on being able to tune into the spirit world. I’m sure he was there even if you couldn’t feel it.
There are times in the day I feel him present but it took time to figure out his essence. When you evoke keep your eyes closed and don’t focus too hard on anything, but pay attention to the physical sensations you get. To me, he feels like a very powerful humming vibration on my skin. But if you start focusing hard on that it disappears. Just feel it and don’t let your mind start analyzing everything until you’re done.

4 Likes

So, I summoned him. But to be honest due to my focus problem I couldn’t hear him easily. I got a sensation of flying and images of a sky with a lot of light. But I can’t tell for sure.

I apologised since I had to stop before and I also thanked him for coming. I then asked him about what kind of spirit he is. I mean, some call him a demon and some an angel. He told me that a spirit is a spirit and that there is little to no difference.

I also asked him about Dantalion, he said that when I called him he was there and he was hearing me. But granting my request could create some problems. I told him the situation and I asked for his help. He agreed.

I also asked him if king Paimon had talked to him about me and it seems he said good things about me.

I then asked for a pact. I told him that I would like to make a pact with him for there are many things I could learn from him. I asked him to protect me, help me and teach me. In return, I will respect him greatly, I will be loyal to him, I will share as many experiences as I can so that I can let people know more about him and also, I will help those who need info on him or need help to summon him.

My connection with king Paimon is always strong and my one connection with Dantalion was strong too, but with Lucifer it wasn’t that much. Perhaps it’s the day or the mood.
Once he accepted my pact, everything got brighter and warmer, I could hear him better (though I still need work). He also said that all other spirits will respect me more now that I have him as my ally and that they’ll come faster.

In the end I asked him his opinion about me. He told me that he believes I’m kind, respectful and brave. I guess that’s good for the first meeting.

It went well I think. I asked what I wanted for the first meeting, I made a pact and I also made a new powerful ally and friend.

Share your thoughts on this!

Also, I need a bit of help. I want your help to conform that all this, happened and it wasn’t only my thoughts, my imagination etc. Normally I would be sure, it’s not that I’m that bad, but due to my lack of focus it was hard to tell. Also, if you ask him about it, could you also confirm his opinion about me?

I think you had a very successful encounter! The images of flying through the sky are similar to what I had my first time. There was light also, but of a reddish orange color. His energy is intense but not like hitting a wall. It’s hard to explain, but almost subtle and penetrating. That’s why I say don’t focus too hard on it because your brain will get too involved and snuff it out.
I just did my morning devotional and asked about you. I asked if you made contact and he said yes. Then I got the words: clear, consistent, discipline and time. I’m assuming this is what he requires of you or things you need to strengthen. I can guarantee and vouche the fact he is extremely big on being clear in your intentions and desires. But he is ever patient so don’t worry😀.

1 Like

Thanks!!! I do remember the orange to red color indeed. I’m glad that it all went well!

As for his energy, it felt strong but not strong that you can’t move while feeling it. It was strong in the sense that when I felt it, I knew I was dealing with a pro!

As for these four words I know why he told them. I couldn’t control my focus so I need discipline, I also asked all the time about when will the results come, which means time. Consistent cause we need to work more which is something I told him as well.

Thanks again for helping me. I’m sure he can help me and teach me a lot!

1 Like

Anytime I’m glad to have helped!

1 Like

I talked with Lucifer today too. I was actually listening to music and I felt a presence in the room and I was like “cooooming” and once I tuned myself to any energy so that I can see who was it, I confirmed it was him. He said that he came to see If all were fine.

But today was different, his energy was so intense that I could barely breathe. It was really strong! We talked about my development, about a favor I asked of him last time and about the last battle against the enemy of humanity. He told me that the battle will start when the human race is ready to fight (or if we will be attacked first I guess). And some other idle stuff.

That’s all, it was really nice but that energy was so intense! I also think that while we were talking, my astral senses where boosted, because I had images or something like that. But I couldn’t see them well to understand much.

2 Likes

Congrats! He is lovely!
Hail Lucifer!

3 Likes

Hail Lucifer indeed!

I also prayed to him and to king Paimon last night for a peaceful and protected sleep. And I slept deeply and amazingly (which doesn’t happen very often to me).

2 Likes

Greetings empress, I summond Lucifer and clauneck I did a pact with him ,a blood pact nothing has manifested yet ,but I get this feelings like Lucifer wants to communicate with me .when I think about him I cry like I knew him before I love father Lucifer, I want to hear his voice fell him I get so emotional when I start thinking about him ,can you give any pointers of how can I summons successfully, please hears my number if you like 7869149716 ,Its like I year. For his called in the deepest matter

I yearn for his call

oranges are a good offering also

1 Like

just a curious question about the difference between Azazel and Lord Satan or Lucifer and King Paimon I work closely with Azazel and each time I called upon Lucifer he called himself Satan or Shaitan is there really a major difference between them…

1 Like