Help with Lucifer

So, almost 4 days ago I called Dantalion for a love matter and Im still waiting for results, no progress yet there.
While waiting, I decided to summon another spirit that I have sometimes on my mind, Lucifer! (not for that love matter, I want to call him in general, perhaps talk to him about that love matter too though XD).

So, I need info. I have his sigil and I know that I need to respect him a lot since he is not only a spirit, but a king too. What else do I need to know? Pretty much anything can be useful.

And also, what offerings do you recommend? (I never offer blood). I’m also a poet so I guess I can write a poem for him. I’ll probably first make a pact to work with him and I’ll offer him loyalty, respect, to help those who need help summoning him or trying to find info on him and to view him as a friend and ally.

I’m looking forward for your responses guys!

1 Like

Roses and wine are good offerings. Poetry and music as well.

Just respect Lucifer and you will have respect in return.

5 Likes

Thanks, I always respect all spirits but I feel like King Paimon and Lucifer have a little more respect from me than other spirits do (you can call it preference), but I appreciate and I’m trying to be friend with all spirits.

3 Likes

When I make a poem as an offering and call him to give it to him, should I just read it to him? Can I leave it somewhere so he can take his energy? Or should I just tear it apart? (I would say burn it, but since I’m living with my family, I can’t just burn it. It’s not like we have a fireplace or something)

1 Like

Whatever feels most right to you. If you feel you should read it to him and thats all, follow that. Trust your intuition.

3 Likes

I see, thanks again!

2 Likes

I’ve found that offerings that anchor him in this world even more are best. Either that be a shrine, a consecrated amulet you wear over your heart chakra etc etc etc. Also I remember him asking me for a haiku once. Like @KingOfHearts616 said trust your intuition, that will be the best offering, a gift from the heart

5 Likes

Oh, I like haiku poems! I can try make one for him, that’s a good idea!

And you’re right, I better trust my instinct on this one.

1 Like

Red wine, also Prosecco he asked me for
Dark chocolate with fruit
He also requested Jack Daniels
Roses

A poem would be good, I think he would love that. Perhaps leave his seal in a few places.

He’s amazing, just be respectful and you will do fine!

2 Likes

I wear a pendant of his seal everyday also.

3 Likes

Very good. It seems to act as a crystal of his energy. It’s quite extraordinary

3 Likes

I do notice a change in myself when I don’t have it on. He made it quite clear it pleases him so I’m sure there is some connection he has with it.

3 Likes

Dark Chocolate with fruit? It’s a good idea.

Thanks for your help. I was also thinking of wearing something magical, something with a sigil on it or some sort of talisman.

2 Likes

Yes like I got the dark chocolate with raspberry filling. Or another time a dark chocolate with cranberries in it.
You could wear something magickal if that’s ehat feels right. I only had on a robe but that’s a very personal thing so whatever you feel is best will be what you need. I didn’t have my pendant then but when I got it i blessed it and baptised it for his purpose.

2 Likes

That’s a useful thing to know then. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Anytime! Let me know how it goes!

1 Like

Sure, I’ll summon him tonight or tomorrow and I’ll post here my results

lucifer like a brave person! courageos and self confidence
he will help you to make you a brave person

he will appear to you as your biggest fear
he can appear as a prince of darkness or angel of light

but he always come to me as prince of darkness
he want me to respect my inner darkness

so if you want to call him
you must brave strong and do not be a doubtful person

thats your offering to him

1 Like

Red wine, in my experience

4 Likes

How to get rid from offers after the rite?

1 Like