Help with Lucifer

7 Likes

are you joking or ^ ^

2 Likes

That was to me lol. Youā€™ve got nothing to worry about

2 Likes

If you arenā€™t spiritually strong enough there are negative forces who will gladly hijack your essence and personas!

1 Like

explain please or point to info

1 Like

We are avatars, your behaviours thoughts and actions will define the forces and entities which will reside in your being as a multidimensional human, law of attraction, you get what you send out, just be careful, sometimes what you want isnā€™t what you really need, be careful what you wish for so to speak, emotional based decisions can be from outside sources manipulating you, stop acting on impulse and really think about whatā€™s right for you and those you care about!

8 Likes

Just curious why some discourage beginning with Lucifer? He was the first to call me and my experience has been amazing. The only problem is I wish to ā€œfeelā€ him as I did on our first encounter but all I get now is the telepathic communication .

4 Likes

Because heā€™s pure uncodional love

2 Likes

Is that sarcasm? Because Iā€™ve felt nothing but love and protection from him. He pushes me though and wonā€™t allow shortcuts or weak moments.

3 Likes

Clearly clueless about Lucifer.

5 Likes

Perhaps oneā€™s beliefs and attitudes about Lucifer prior to beginning to work with him have an impact on experiences of him.

4 Likes

Look. Iā€™m sorry about the breakup. You donā€™t have to put me on blast on social media Baalā€¦

I personally advise against this for a few reasons.[quote=ā€œServantofpan, post:8, topic:18487ā€]
Donā€™t start with lucifer
[/quote]

I started with him. I progressed quickly. I still do. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with him. Hell, heā€™s a lot like an uncle to me and heā€™s always had my back when I was broke, destitute and broken.[quote=ā€œKingVelizar, post:1, topic:18487ā€]
blood
[/quote]

Blood isnā€™t really necessary but if youā€™d like you can use it.[quote=ā€œKingVelizar, post:1, topic:18487ā€]
I have no Feeling No hearing No Seeing Just internal Voice and Images which is pretty easy to make with my mind although that developed I still cannot trust it enough.
[/quote]

The internal voice is astral hearing, continue to meditate and do astral senses exercises. Third eye work is suggested here.[quote=ā€œKingVelizar, post:1, topic:18487ā€]
arenā€™t I annoying him if he is there I cant trust my internal voice yet
[/quote]

No, stop doubting yourself. Youā€™re not annoying anything, especially if youā€™re not disrespectful towards him.[quote=ā€œKingVelizar, post:1, topic:18487ā€]
predator
[/quote]

Well she is vampiric.[quote=ā€œKingVelizar, post:1, topic:18487ā€]
thing is it a problem I have 10 open sigils with blood on them in my pocket daily for months now ?
[/quote]

Hereā€™s the question, for what purpose did you open those?

3 Likes

To help with astral sight use the element of fire and draw it into your eyes: Imagine fire is all around you, then on an in breath, breathe it into your eyes a few times, like 7. Imagine that eyes eyes are then filled with fire in your mindā€™s eye and try to really feel the heat. Just make sure that when your done with your astral sight training to banish all the excess fire element by imagining it coming out of your eyes on the out breath 7 times as well.

Do the same for astral hearing, only imagine the air element instead of fire, and breathe it into your ears.
Make sure to banish that when youā€™re done with it as well.

If you donā€™t forget to banish these excess energies, your body/nervous system will remind you in itā€™s own way by over stimulation/general weird or uncomfortable feelings/rapid heartbeat.

Thereā€™s also another astral hearing exercise from Konstantinoā€™s book mentioned below that has you imagine two void spheres close by your ears. Know that these are portals to the astral plane. Then you bring them closer until they envelop your ears. You will definitely feel a difference when you do this right, sort of like a pressure on your ears.

Make sure to banish these spheres when your done as well, otherwise people around you may start complaining about something weird happening to their ears when youā€™re next to them, like what happened to me when I forgot to banish them one time afterwards. To prove it wasnā€™t a fluke, I then banished the energies mentally, and immediately the people said their ears were fine again. All this I did several different times w/o telling anyone what I was doing :stuck_out_tongue:

As for basic astral training I recommend either Konstantinoā€™s summoning spirts book, Franz Bardonā€™s Initiation into Hermetics book, or Ed Fitchā€™s a grimoire of shadows book. Edā€™s and Konstantinosā€™s training systems are greatly simplified versions of Bardonā€™s system with their own take on things. Ed adds some interesting energy exercises and tests like seeing if you can put out a candle using your power gained \m/

8 Likes

Bardon incorporates energy work like nei gong actually. Not exactly, but similar and Iā€™ve found it(Bardonā€™s) far more effective, but imbalances happen with it if not checked because it works so fast your nervous system needs time to adjust to the new levels of energy/elements, otherwise you could burn yourself out.

As far as yoga is concerned, if you mean specifically working with the chakras, Iā€™ve found that to be potentially dangerous to beginners, especially if forced. It could fry your nervous system quite nicely, especially if not done methodically. You also have to deal with your shit first and heal your traumas/fears/religious junk otherwise once kundalini rises every imbalance you have will be magnified from the added power that the aspirant might then be using against him/herself.

This has just been my experience and EVERY time that Iā€™ve tried to force things like this, Iā€™ve paid dearly, but then again Iā€™ve had quite a bit of childhood trauma/baggage that I needed to deal with, yet I thought I was ready.

I disagreeā€¦ molochā€¦ Baal. In my opinion is more powerful and is the true God of the universe there is no lucifer only him

I would listen to Baal, KingdomofHearts and others. Have you ever seen Doctor Strange the movie the lady tells him it takes study and practice. I too want to see an Entity in full material relation and hold a conversation& soul travel but itā€™s not microwave magick and skills. In fact I tried Kingpaimon last night but the smoke ran out.
Your good with the blood itā€™s yours do whatever and you can work with who ever the hell you want itā€™s your life. Best wishes dude and congrats on the Lake of Fire :smiling_imp::fire:
And Lucifer is (The Light) heā€™s helped me countless times within months. And those sigils What 10 I think you said. Dude no worries

I just donā€™t see kundalini work as beginner type work. I see it as better suited after a solid foundation is built in terms of oneā€™s ability to concentrate the mind and can use other powers, so that oneā€™s psyche is ready for the level of power that kundalini gives. Can it be done safely? Of course, but if he is having trouble on basic astral senses, then I personally donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea to throw kundalini into the mix any more than it already is from his magickal practice.

I agree about public methods taught being a joke in most cases.

I see an awful lot of people telling others how to practice in this thread, but little to no personal accounts of what worked for oneā€™s own path, and why, and (as importantly) what didnā€™t work. :thinking:

Itā€™s very easy to lay down prescriptives, ā€œdo this,ā€ ā€œdonā€™t do that,ā€ to me theyā€™re meaningless without information on what and why.

And there will always be people, especially those attracted to a site like this, who will break any rule given them on taking thi9ngs the slow steady way, so as long as theyā€™re willing to take the consequences, I say, let 'em.

5 Likes