Help with Lucifer

Hello Guys I think that I need your Help now ^ ^
I cannot comunicate with Lucifer properly as with the rest of the spirits.
here is what I have done
Mostly Sigil magic I even put my blood on the Sigil keep it with me allways Chanting and everything yet I can see differences but I cannot comunicate properly

I have no Feeling No hearing No Seeing Just internal Voice and Images which is pretty easy to make with my mind although that developed I still cannot trust it enough. I am studiyng Tarrot now is that the path which to take first or should I develop something else first, What should I do ?

Thought of going to the forest make the Demonic Circle of Koetting get the sigil more blood on it and chant until he comes or ? aren’t I annoying him if he is there I cant trust my internal voice yet I had I am here with different tones but I can make them with my mind so that is a problem to me, one interesting experience I was triyng to make contact with Lilith and in my inner vision saw a Woman in Darkness had somewhat of a big hoodie cant make out the details very well but there was somewhat a strange feeling I got from the image she had like some smile like a predator was that she or my mind only.
What can you suggest I practice first and one other thing is it a problem I have 10 open sigils with blood on them in my pocket daily for months now ?

7 Likes

It’s hard to hear outside of tgs if you’re relatively new. I suggest you Google when the sunrise is in your city. Every morning 10 mins before the sun rise meditate while holding Lucifers sigil in your mind. When you chant the name really feel the emotion when doing so.

6 Likes

I’m on the same boat as you, except i don’t even have internal voices :smiley: what are you chanting?
Also how to reach TGS?

1 Like

The basics alash tadalash …----- and itz rachu mentatntu… - belashtu ahmatu… ---- renich tasa—I also did some black flame chant of azazel at one point —Alla Burka hemena… -----and this one Nahutz fher ahta Infernum Negra… ---- ----- for the voice it is realy a thought internal conversation It is realy hard to diferentiate if there is a spirit voice.
***The chantings are not full I can post the full ones

For the Tetha Gama Sinc

I practised it like in the evocation course also did the pentagram ritual the only benefit is I am seeing shining very small orbs like a light point when it moves it makes a tail of light but its very small-- I think they are spirits Any advice on what to do next ?

3 Likes

Also did Sun gazing and I drink alot of coffee is it a problem and can I take some drug for faster results

3 Likes

Coffee makes me feel off when it comes to spirituality. Drugs you can take for easy spirit communication include but are not limited to, magic mushrooms, salvia divinorum and LSD. Also sleep deprivation and fasting can help some times. I suggest getting some ink pour it into a bowl, then get your fresh blood and pour it in as well. Draw his sigil with that mixture. Face the East and include other spiritual aspects that make it more sacred to you. For me the most entrancing sound is the noise a ceiling fan makes. For example a ceiling fan in the next room while meditating is :ok_hand:. Also try to visualize Lucifer standing next you and know that he is there.

2 Likes

Thank you for the help one more question if I state something on a paper a writing to him put my blood on it and burn it will he see it and if yes can you describe step by step so that I don’t mess it up ^ ^

2 Likes

You need to be cautious… this is no joke. Reading your post. Blood is sacred. You have no idea what spirits you could attach to yourself if not prepared. Possibly malicious. You need to form a bond with a spirit and work your way up. Don’t start with lucifer

6 Likes

I know about the blood it is strong thats why Includeded in in my sigils and what spirits can I attach can you further explain what I can mess up

2 Likes

That’s the thing you do not know!!! Until it’s too late!! You need to educate yourself before you jump into action. Study this website. Download pdfs. Get books. Get a quija board. Create a bond with a spirit. Practice tarot. Move up slowly.

2 Likes

I am doing all of that can you at least point me to a book or something I read the Blood Sorcery Bible for the Blood, I know that I can mess up That is why I am using Sigils at least I know which spirits I work with and believe That in case of something bad they will help me if that goes wrong then well I can die that’s it, Last week I might of Died in a car crash I made it out by Magic If they didnt like me they had many opportunities also could of gotten myself in prison as I said they have many opportunities to fuck up my life. I don’t believe that you can work with spirits one leg in and one out. Again thank your for your above advice ^ ^

3 Likes

Good question. When you burn the sigil that’s typically a release of energy meant to send the discarnate off to do X task. Typically when repeating contact it’s best to have one charged sigil for that entity imo. This will pretty much create a portal. Also try get into a bath tub with hot water. Put your left hand up in the air, your right hand in the water. I forgot to mention have your index and middle finger pointed outwards. Imagine white energy streaming into your left and down into your right. Then have his sigil positioned, and chant his enn… Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer

2 Likes

Log what they say in some form and judge based on that how accurate they are; this is what I began with, telepathic communication, for a long time, these days people often want to see spectacular phenomena like in the movies before they believe it’s real, which is setting unreasonably high entry barriers, leading to discouragement, and meanwhile ignoring what is probably valid spirit contact a lot of the time.

I have a core shamanism tutorial I created based on the training I did, and I have had people describe what were absolutely perfect first journeys, and yet they felt like failures because it wasn’t like being in a Star Trek holodeck, and this happens even when I specifically included a section explaining that it would not be that vivid!

Take a leap of faith in your own perceptions, every time you ignore them for not being flashy enough, that’s the little normie-world hall monitor in your head saying “but no-one else could have verified this for me, and other people are my god and master, therefore it cannot be real” - beware that trap!

Don’t let the “perfect” be the enemy of the good, of the effective - log the advice and information given, if it’s accurate most of the time, you’re doing well. You don’t need a manifestation solid enough to leave hoofprints on the rug in order to be getting results that place you in the top category pf people who succeed in magick and succeed in everyday life DUE TO magick. :thumbsup:

11 Likes

Most of my telepathic communications take place in my head and are pretty accurate. I find the inaccuracies come from my conscious mind acting as a barrier and wanting to edit the communication like a writer editing a story. Certain words will seem wrong or their might be a delay.

Im greatful because i dont think I would want to see spirits clear as day all the time. Think about how draining that would be. If they really need to tell me something that badly theyll confirm through signs or appear in a dream.

If you want to “see” Lucifer in a dream chant his enn before you go to bed and put his sigil under your pillow. That sometimes works for me but hes the kind to show up when he feels like it.

9 Likes

Yes, I believe in remote viewing that’s termed “analytical overlay” and it is something to watch out for, but it affects all of us in some way so it’s just your mind doing its job, trying to screen things. :thumbsup:

7 Likes

Thank you all ^ ^

3 Likes

How come? That’s where I started and I’m living and Happy and healthy

4 Likes

lol do what thou wilt

1 Like

Will do sweetie :wink:

5 Likes

8 Likes