Help with Lucifer

Hi I was wondering if anyone who works with Lucifer can help me out please?
I’ve been working with him for a few weeks now but lately I have a feeling it could be an imposter,fooling me. Not sure if this is my own insecurity/doubts or if it is indeed an imposter
. Could anyone send me a PM so I can go into more detail about why I think this and hopefully I can know for sure. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello , i believe this seal could help you
The Seal of Manifestation

Im not well versed enough to be able to tell you if its an imposter or not but try drawing this and talking to lucifer again and see if it still feels the same

1 Like

Sure, shoot us through a message as I’ve somewhat been through something similar in the past.

1 Like

Thank you carmen!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve sent you a message

What makes you think it’s an impostor?

1 Like

without going into too much detail on an public thread
its gut feelings mostly. I’ve been able to detect a couple imposters when meditating and was quick to spot them and tell them to fuck off. But am starting to think who I’ve been speaking to tbis whole time might not be him
Not sure of its my own doubt making me feel that way or if my gut is right. I just started to do the LBRP and I have always used enns amd sigils but I know imposters can still get through with them

Have you done more banishing?

Try banishing again, then call Lucifer again

1 Like

I’ve done banishing quite a lot. But not sure how it would work if it were an imposter. If I see it as Lucifer and think of it as Lucifer, would the imposter infact stay and not be affected by the banishing?
I made a blood pact a few weeks ago, so I have this entity with me all the time and I don’t need to do rituals to speak with him. I usually think think of him or say his enn in my mind and he comes to me. Not sure if thats whats suppose to happen or not

2 Likes

That the spirit comes to you when you call out to it in your mind doesn’t seem strange to me at all, I also made a blood pact with Lucifer and a few others and they are always with me I can obviously speak to them without a ritual and even just using my thoughts and having the intention of my message reaching them but for me it’s hard to understand them so it’s more of a one way communication a lot of times until I learn how to understand them.

1 Like

Thank you Rich thats reassuring!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. All is sorted now. He has shown me more than enough physical signs yesterday and today thats its indeed him. It’s my own insecurities and self doubt, that caused me to doubt myself and overthink things🤦🏻‍♀️

Does he do what you want him to do? if so, who cares who does it?

1 Like

I’ve found the method in the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons to be very reliable. You don’t need any sigils, and you don’t need to banish the demons out of your life.

Summoning Lucifer and the legion of demons with these Pathworkings has never caused me harm or compelled any sort of obsession with the demons. They demanded no bargain, offering, or sacrifice. All you have to do is follow the instructions to summon the demons and allow them to do what you asked.

2 Likes

I had a negative experience with the book. Something is not right with it.

Well it is demon magick. It’s not always a happy stroll through rainbow sunshine meadows. The magick has improved my life and benefited me tremendously, but going through what the magick causes you to go through if you do it regularly can sometimes be difficult or, let’s say, not the most presentable to general humanity. I believe that the magick causes change for your own benefit, however, but would not recommend it to everyone.

2 Likes

You’ll know Lucifer’s energy through repeated summonings. I will also say, if you’re in fear or a stare of feeling unworthy, depressed, etc, or if you’re in a bad mood, don’t perform rituals then. Wait until you’re feeling in a good mood, and free from doubt, worry, etc about your problem. It makes a big difference because imposters tend to work off the energy of fear and Lucifer isn’t going to lower himself to that level. You need to get onto an emotional frequency that is within the vicinity of his.

4 Likes

Thanks silverfly. Luckily I haven’t done any rituals in a foul mood and I always came out of it happy and feeling like cloud 9. But with that last one I did that made me post this didnt feel good. But I think it was a mixture of doing the rituals in a new room so the atmosphere with it was new, it being a night as opposed to the day, and also having to rush it because of someone coming home soon. So afterwards I came out of it, it felt like nothing like before so it played in my mind making me think negative things about it never being him and it stuck in my mind making me feel a bit depressed and shit. But looking back on it now, I done the ritual completely wrong and not how I usually do it, so am not surprised Lucifer backed up and didn’t come as strong as normal .
He did tell me he did get the poem I wrote him during the ritual so I guess theres that, haha.

Work with pushing your own will on his sigil. Work with it a lot. Use it on all of your Lucifer objects 3d and astral ones.

It helps to open 24/7 gateways to his energy for people to probably connect with him deeper.