Help with lucifer or another demon

Hello, just wanted to know something about lucifer or another demon. Please can you tell me which demon can do both of these?

Can lucifer help with something that I can’t do? So let’s say I can’t dance, if I ask lucifer or another demon if he can help me be able to dance can he?
Or let’s say I can’t sing at all. Can he help me be able to sing?

Another thing I want to ask if he can make this girl text me. I don’t want him to make her ‘mad’ over me or like really love me. I just want lucifer or another demon to put a thought into her head to message me on like instagram and then I can go from there. - This is possible? Could there be a timeframe for that or can I ask that he ‘instantly’ does this can then I get a text or I’ll start being able to dance?

Sorry I’m a newbie so if this is too much I’m sorry.

2 Likes

King Belial, and King Paimon.

Belial help with talent, but your going to have to have a backbone.

King Paimon, good with mind control.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help. Could you elaborate on the backbone part?

1 Like

Put the effort, they will help with a breakthrough. They can refer you to another one that can help as well. Remember nothing happens by accident (planning, practice execution.)

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

When I summon King Paimon to help put a thought into this girls mind so that she text me on Instagram what would I ask of him?
How would I ask King Paimon to do this and what should I give King Paimon in return?
In other words, how shall I word it when asking King Paimon?

1 Like

Your going to have to be strong, not arrogant, these being need to be respected, demand to be respected. Belial may fight you if he thinks your weak.

2 Likes

Thank you. Appreciate you replying. I’m going to summon King Paimon first to try and get King Paimon put a thought into her head to message me.

1 Like

Have you ever summoned/evoked before?

No, but I’ve been reading what people have been saying on here

1 Like

Just learn about them, talk as they are around you all the time, make sure to address them as kings. They will know you are coming, way in advance. Also, will do the ritual, you may feel nothing, but trust me, they are there. Just talk to them.ask you request. You can try to scry, or even ask them help develope your sense. As long as you work your tail off too to see the goal threw.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help and information :+1:

1 Like

Your welcome, and good luck

1 Like