Help with interpretation of these oraculum answers

I asked some questions with oraculum and some answers seems understandable but need clarification and I need BALG to help with some insight with the following answers.

1. Questions 15 answer
    insolent oppression resigns, tears tears water the soil, and where sighs far the scarcity harvest, freed husbandman will sit under his fig-tree, revelling in the Joy’s of abundance.
    This was the answer I got when I asked if I should leave school and focus on improving my finances. This is due to lack of fund and helper.

2. Question 20 answer regarding if I would survive this financial issue
    When they misfortune press hardes on the, be not dismayed, but endeavour to remove them.

3. I further ask which professional should I focus on in question 29
    Thou may’s make a fortune be dealing in precious stones. (I’m currently involved in currency trading and couldn’t signify if the answer is relating to this)

4. Question about an angry fellow (sibling)in question 26
    Despair not, thy love will meet it’s due return

@anon39079500 @Duchess @Dralukmun @ZixNewEra @Angeela @lady_eva

Kindly help BALG

I’ll give interpreting a crack but ultimately you may be better off doing so yourself; even if you have a slight inkling of what the response is, that should give you a feeling whether it’s something you really want to pursue or not.

My impression: it will be hard work, but if you put in the blood, sweat, and tears, you will probably be successful and thankful.

My impression: Instead of crumbling, do as much as you can (mundane and magickal) to strategically overcome the obstacles before you.

My impression: Precious stones are objects which don’t necessarily have intrinsic value, but are valued due to (1) rarity and (2) the value given to them in human estimation. This also explains how humans feel about money, so it sounds like you’re in the right career.

My impression: Be kind to your sibling and extend them love, and they will return the favour to you.

2 Likes

I agree with @Veil. Also regarding question 20, expect misfortune but dont be hindered by it. It is a lesson that your meant to overcome. If we dont learn early on we will pay for it later in greater ways. Use every misfortune as a foothold to climb higher and dont give up. If you would like a reading feel free to PM me.

2 Likes

Thanks @Veil and @Duchess. I’m grateful for your insights. My apologies that I replied late.
About my siblings, I tried to save his home (family) due to his unduly behaviour but it turned out that I made a mistake doing such (I look like the bad head now).
How do I do mundane and magical? I’m still in my early years in Magick.
I do expect challenges and I know I’m gonna overcome every challenges as it appears.
Thanks

2 Likes

No worries mate.

You have the right attitude by the sounds of it. :slight_smile:

Mundane = your daily life. Work hard, put in time and effort, make connections with people who can help you.

Magickal = using rituals/petitions/sigils to supplement your mundane efforts. Cast a ritual to increase your sales, to be respected in your workplace, to have other people respect you and your opinion. Things like that.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks @veil, this definitely helps

1 Like