Help with cursing

I want to curse someone by sending him spirit from necronomicon or goetia.
but it apoears they ask for his real name. I have his picture and exact birthdate.
but I have not his real name. In this situation what can I do?

Do the work as you normally would, but in place of the name state some verifiable facts about the person, to identify them as that particular individual.

For example, you want to make sure the picture really is the target, and not a stand in or some-one that happens to look like them, etc. So in place of a name you might say. ‘The man who walked by me in the grocery store on the 17th of November in 2015, who was wearing red shoes.’

Another option would be to give the target a number, such as in Remote Viewing practices. This works just as well from my experience. Your certianty, clarity of intention, and focus of mind are more important than any other factors. You just need enough to be certian that you are isolating your target from all the other beings that exist.

no offence bro but if your in the new magician help area then you are very far away from sending successful curses. no offence I just think your a way off ive been in magic for over 4 years and am not to the point of cursing yet. don’t mean to sound like a dick just want to help

Yes, curses aren’t something to mess with, unless you’re willing to risk getting in serious hot water! There might be other (safer) ways to get the result you want, such as binding the other person, or removing yourself to a better situation.

You might find these links useful to begin with:

• the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.;

• and also a lot of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function - finally, please take a moment to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks! :slight_smile: