Help with cursing someone. A different twist

Hello all! I’ve done a bit a soul searching this past week. Finally got to work,. Getting removed from my obsession with my ex. Fixing myself. What I am now wanting, after a very dramatic change this past week, is to curse her lol. She said some very mean things concerning me on message boards and forums. I decided not to pursue her nomore based on the advice I received here and leaving my slump of depression. I decided to move on completely but of course she has to make things much more difficult when I’m finally going through the process of moving on from her. Mocking me and the struggle I have even though I did everything I could for her and what not

I decided my last spell concerning her will be an obsession/curse spell. Problem is I don’t have access to all the tools for financial reasons, as I’m just now getting back to work. Do you guys have any suggestions? I ask cause curse work, atleast from my research, takes a lot more than a simple love spell and I may not have the time and resources now.

I thought long about this, but her mocking me and tearing me down really was the last straw.

2 Likes

She’s already obsessed if she’s still talking shit.

4 Likes

Good point. Still I want her driven crazy. Just don’t know how to go about it. My magic this past week or so has been healing myself, and it’s been working. Stepping into curse work is a bit difficult

1 Like

You might want to take a minute for the fallout to settle so you don’t undo the good stuff you’ve been doing.

A curse like that could tune you up a bit lol

3 Likes

True. I just don’t know. Wouldn’t mind her Ill or failing in life lol. The obsession part is I want her to feel that it’s intune from me, but not directly know it. Maybe it’s just my pride talking, who knows

2 Likes

A chicken legs curse might be what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

What is that one about? I don’t have direct contact with her to get hair or stuff

1 Like

A spell to make her shut the fuck up about you seems like a good idea

3 Likes

All you’ll need is a picture of her.

You wrap the picture around the chicken legs, then wrap a black ribbon around that while saying some incantation.

Put the wrapped up picture and legs in a box.
Bury the box at a crossroads in a graveyard, and walk away without looking back. Try not to even think about it.

1 Like

I really don’t have a place to bury anything as I live in a big city. I’m really at my wits end with this woman. I did a lot of healing work to fix myself and was sidelined by all the horrible things she said about me. I plan on just saying F it and doing all of it myself but I really need to calm myself down before I can do it. I don’t want to go berserk and have it backfire on me lol. I just need experienced help. It’s really bothering me and I’ve tried to sit on it and let it go but I feel this is deserved

When the Great Bard of Charlestown found himself on blast by an ex,
he did record a Nodcast about her,
but tooketh the high road, and never released it.

We would have rejoiced about either outcome,
but yea did we rejoice when released a video on a different topic.

And Team No Head In The Oven said
Amen
. . .
Ra.

2 Likes

Get a picture of her. Put it in a jar and place some scraps of rotting food in it with her picture, the more putrid the better. Seal it and put it in the freezer…Could use a jar from a jar of jam or jelly…all the better if u can remove the label, maybe tape a sigil on it representing a cold indifferent severing of any bond u have with her. The rotten food is all her emotions towards u in her bitterness…ur just turning it on her and putting her feelings on ice…

1 Like