Help with Amon

Has anyone worked with Amon before? And what was it like? I’ve tried looking but there aren’t too many specific posts about him.

6 Likes

I don’t know if Amon is same as Amon Ra or Amaymon. It would be interesting topic.

2 Likes

Hi @Brittany, Amon is a mask of Amaymon, an older mask to be exact. At any rate there are a few posts on here about Amaymon but like you said not so many about Amon, one recent and a few older if I recall correctly.

This is the info I have about Amon so far, before becoming Amon Ra, according to the info that is out there he was known as the King of the gods and one his abillities is known to be pairing people up in spritual love, he is known the be a very quick worker on here for those sort of rites releating to love on here. I can give you a link to a recent success story with him if you like.

That’s all I know about Amon for now. Amaymon on the other hand does something different and have different abillities. I know more about Amaymon as I am still going through the first quarter of the grimoire released about him.

7 Likes

He grants the ability to see and he helps with finding soulmates. This is from personal experience. He can bless your right eye. I dont know what it does he told me in a dream (pretext i dreamt some creature was inside me i had to cut out) “we didnt do this to you but we will grant you the power you seek to protect yourself”. He enables you to immediatly see through illusions and deceit, even self deceit. You simply see and understand possibility, like all of them pertaining to your interest. This is a hard thing ti manage. Knowing there are always many possibilities that your gf will cheat or that you could die. Paranoia is a bitch when you know which paths lead to the undesirable outcomes.

He took the form of a falcon for me and im looking into wether his blessed bear his tear mark under their eye or if its just coincidence that i have the tear and he came to me.

He basically gives you super hindsight. Becomes very clear why things happened the way they did. It also becomes very obvious what outcome will come of important decisions.

He makes navigating the sea of possibility much much easier. If youre an anxiety prone person, should learn to let go before you ask to know the future.

I havent had major global prophecies but he gives you dreams of events coming in your life that are part of a transition(major stages in life with specific lessons/outcomes) for instance he warned me id be facing my relationship anxiety soon through dreams. Had to let my,girlfriend go to take a break for both of us. He warned me of this and it gave me time to prepare myself

18 Likes

Thanks for your help! I would love the link

I’ve had fast results with Amon

3 Likes

Do you have any tips?

1 Like

On how to contact him?
I use his song, enn and sigil.
I can’t hear, see or sense spirits and such but when I feel ready to talk I believe that whomever I called is listening since it is said that ”they always listen”.
After my first contact with him I’ve been feeling a lot more positive and confident that what I asked for will come.
He seems very genuine

7 Likes

Though maybe I sometimes hear the entities in my mind but brush it off as my own

2 Likes

Thank you! May I ask how long it took? I’m not in too much of a hurry, I’ve just heard he works rather fast.

1 Like

I contacted him last friday and got results on monday

4 Likes

Wonderful, thanks for your help!

1 Like

whats his song?

1 Like

Type ”aamon 72 songs” it should pop up

3 Likes

Just wanted to come here and add that Amon worked for me in 1 day. Pretty amazed myself. Hail Amon <3

2 Likes

What did you asked him to do for you? And how did you summoned him?

1 Like

I lit a candle, with a glass of water. Draw his sigil and spoke his enn for some minutes to the point I felt his presence. The I spoke to him with respect and I promised him an offering when what I asked for was delivered. He agreed.

The next day (today) I received a message from the person. Background info; We were not together, and decided to go our different ways because of some obstacles we might come across if we tried to date each other. So for me him contacting me meant we were on good terms with the decision we made. So he didn’t contact me in a romantic sense.

6 Likes

In my experience with him he works very fast, is forthright, and a very respectable divinity. He helped me with my love issue very quickly and within a week I saw great improvement like he said I would. He told me it would take time to make her my girlfriend but that he will be helping. I was also led to do an invocation of him on the equinox and before hearing of the Amaymon Amon connection he flat out told me that he was Amaymon and it was time to work with him as my work with Belial as a gatekeeper needs to take a backseat. This is after months of Belial telling me to work with Lucifer more and me not taking the hint. :joy:

7 Likes

Hi Angeela - what did you ask for and got results with?

1 Like

I was about to write exactly the same, but ah well xD you have explained amazingly well!!!