Help with a shitty coworker

So, one particular manager at my work is… well he’s awful. I don’t even see how he is still a manager, I’m more manager-y than he is and, sweet Satan, I suck at it. I’m not looking to get him fired (yet), and simply just want to maybe change his behavior (since he’s really rude to customers and not great at doing his manager tasks because he hates everything that breaths apparently). I just have no idea how to change behavior, or if it’s even possible, and would love if someone knew a great way to change things quick (I might end up on youtube as “worker snaps and strangles boss before quitting”).

P.S. - I’m better suited for those of demons and any sigil work or spells. Thank you ^u^

1 Like

009-Seal-of-Paimon-2-q100-500x506

Paimon – Influence, Manipulation of thoughts, Grants status.
page17image22416

Belelth – Love of men and women, Influence emotions.

5 Likes
1 Like

Oh my, I’m not that angry yet, I want to try making him see things differently for the sake of everyone, not just me. I have my own heavy hex saved up if this only makes things worse, it involves Lucifer :smiling_imp:
I may try Piamon… but I’m not sure.

I highly recommend Acheron, the Angel of Influence, from Kingdoms of Flame. I just had a spectacular success with him, and he might be just what you need to make your coworker see things differently.

2 Likes

Someone called me?

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, I’d like to apologise for my awful awful performance at being one of the manager kind. I’m the soul of a destoyer stuck in a cute, soft spoken, chubby thing and leadership is real hard.

3 Likes

tenor

I know the feels bruh

3 Likes

We dont apologize.
Adversaries dont apologies.

Note your mistakes. Never repeat them again

1 Like

Yes massah :+1: I’ll do a real good when my whip and chains come in
Edit: and the leather jacket

1 Like

Is there any particular way to call on him? Any favorite thing you’ve found from experience?

I opened the square to his kingdom before I opened his sigil as per Kingdoms of Flame, but all you really need is to contact him is his sigil.

He carries a feeling of peace with him and it was quite soothing. Also, he is the only angel in the grimoire with wings, and I actually heard the sound of wings when I called him, which was…unique.

1 Like

You can visualize grey/black energy on his aura, then direct his is negative energy back to him this way, using visualization and intention.
Joy of Satan technique.
Also, best to clean your aura with a white/gold light after doing this curse, in order to clean your own aura.

1 Like