Help with a ritual and suggestions

Somebody has done spells on me and it has made my life very hard since last year. I’ve started seeing negative changes since last year at least.
First, I would appreciate any suggestions to cleanse and get rid of it.
Second, is any one familiar with the Zar ritual? Zar oud ( incense )? I was advised to find that and burn it to get rid of those spells but I can’t find it anywhere on the net.

1 Like

@PrinceX might have an idea. I know Zar is Egyptian Exorcism ritual so I guess they know that youre influence by a Djinn and thats why the suggested it

3 Likes

Thank you I have an idea about it hope I could help…

@M2380 You’re probably not going to get that online. You would need to find a sorcerer/witch in your city or town and work with him or her for this type of ritual if you insist on doing it.

With that said, I really don’t recommend it. This ritual is basically done to give offerings to Djinn and pray to them to leave. Usually the offerings are animal blood and could get worse. And it ends up empowering the Djinn. Instead of them leaving, they stay and demand more. Endless circle of demands and rituals.

Instead I recommend to find someone to perform divination to find out if there are any spells or curses first. IF there are any, they can work to break that spell the best way possible. There are many spellcasters online, including this forum.

Whatever you do, I really believe you should not perform that Zar ritual at all.

5 Likes

Thank you I’ll try to look it up

Oh thanks. I was told to find the oud and just burn it I didn’t want to do it on my own. I can’t even if I wanted to. And I know for a fact that someone has done it. He got this spell and prayer from someone he confessed it to my mom. He’s a family member of mine.

1 Like

Great glad you don’t need it. In this case just a cleansing ritual at home would be good enough. Then work with a spellcaster to break that spell. Most can easily do it, and you could reverse it back at the source or perform a revenge spell… whatever you feel is right :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t and can’t do a revengeful thing, it’s my dad who did it. I don’t think he was really thinking about the circumstances. Any suggestions for a cleansing ritual? I’m not familiar with these stuff.

1 Like

That would limit your options but still you can get rid of the spell. Here’s something you can easily do :

You’ll need some water, mix it with salt. and read psalm 23 “the lord is my shepherd” 7 times, make sure your breath reaches the water. When done, sprinkle that water at the corners of your home. And place few drops on your forehead, around the 3rd eye area. Then use the remaining water to draw the sigil of Archangel Michael at the top of your main door.

If possible, you can also light a white candle with a glass of water and place them next to his sigil for 3 days. If you can’t be around the candle all day, then just light it when you’re home. Any candle with a reasonable size would do. When you light it the first time, ask the Archangel to be present and bring the white light, and use it to banish all negative spirits from your home and any spirits attached to you for any reason.

At anytime, if you feel any negative presence, draw this sigil and look at it, then repeat the psalm 7 times. It should instantly banish anything negative around you.

That should do it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help from the bottom of my heart. I will do it. Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome anytime, glad to help. Wish you all the best :slight_smile:

1 Like