Help w/ justice and insurance payout

My son was struck by another truck - the insurance company has played a game with us from the beginning. They just told us that the amount they will pay is 2100 this is less than KBB and NADA and they stated they had 2 comparables- I have researched this and its complete BS. I live in a state where the payout is 100 percent- we have a injury lawyer since the moment the accident happened Lucifer punched me and said get a lawyer now. What Demon/Demons shall I call on to get the justice and money rightfully deserved. The argument is that they cannot find the size of truck he drove a 3/4 ton and not a 1/2 ton this was limited production so I have to tell everyone its like a Unicorn Truck… My son will not part with this now crumbled piece of metal - It was his first Unicorn.

5 Likes

Belial
call em right now…

5 Likes

Yes - thank you I was thinking Belial and his chariot of fucking justice.

3 Likes

Message from Belial
Hurry up and call me I don’t have an eternity to wait, neither do you.

4 Likes

Lol I just lit the candle i spilt my blood on it.

Ask lucifer to dispense justice to those who’ve wronged you. Then ask belial to bend them to your will.

1 Like

Awesome I had asked Lord Lucifer to over see the issues I am having with the Truck and the Insurance company. I asked Belial for a Justified Payout - What I would pay for his truck nothing less if I bought it pre accident. I also asked for help in bending the mind of one person - who is convinced the money is for his use not for treatment.

1 Like

Guess I need to call Lord Lucifer and Uncle Belial again - this school principle is fucking with the wrong mother - I told him last time I was tempted in bringing in a golf club to allow him to feel the back pain my son endures daily… Now he is telling folks my son is using drugs - a big drug user, please please please - Fuck with me. I need 3 hots and a fucking cot. You have no clue how fucking crazy this momma bear is, what she has endured for her boys. The sheriff is doing unapproved vehicle searches? Oh - honey, I have a judge in my pocket, a few mom bosses and oh some crazy relatives that can survive off the grid. Oh and did I forget to tell them I dont pray for miracles I create them with demons? GRR… Corruption is everywhere I just seem to be more aware of it in these shitty little towns. The funny this is my oldest son warned the new principal and the new teachers - when he filled out a questionaire- describe your mother? SOMEONE YOU DO NOT WANT TO MET WHILE ON THE CLOCK. OR IN A DARK ALLEY

I have a few open pits and shovels… Oh and Lyme is on sale at Tractor supply…

Lmao you should evoke a legion of demons and send it at em.

1 Like

Right- so the first accident my son was in should have done more damage the funny thing was he had 4 lines on he forehead like someone slapped it. My grandmother would do the ninja slap - She slapped him and saved his life. Oh and they have left town this month their business went under. I had not Demon help there I just called on the dead to help.

Thank you Lord Lucifer for giving me the balls to argue the value - to already be in a chat room with the manufacturer confirming the truck was actually rare.- and boom- like that My balls are fucking Lucifer Huge. I have proof of the original condition - from the factory that the big freaking engine was not aftermarket. ( Im an old momma so that’s weird) Now Beliel I am not strutting it yet however I do love proving to the boys- I actually told my oldest Lucifer’s got my back on this… and Beliel is driving the Chariots…

1 Like

Awesome I got more money enough to fix the truck and paint it. Thank you Lord Lucifer and King Belial, you guys beat any legal team.

3 Likes