Help vision is confusing

I had a vision of one person killing many people blood was everywhere but these words kept repeating themselves and im lost to what they mean

The pain of sorrow is many, but the blood isn’t winning. Few see the pain while many are slain. Fire turns to ice but is never cold.

Please someone help ive have visions for years and always get some kind of poem with the sight of something to happen

2 Likes

My own visions are always confusing, and I’m having hard times figuring out what they mean sometimes.
I learned that the words/sounds/pictures/feelings are always connected to my own life, my past, my struggles, wishes, my knowledge… To every aspect of me.

It is very hard to analyze someone else’s vision without any background knowledge or context, as it can distort the meaning.

Analyzing your own visions requires you to take a step back sometimes and think about your situation and everything you’re experiencing from another angle.

1 Like

my 2 theories, first tell me, is this random or have you had schizo hallucinations your whole life?

for whole life, could be karmic memories from past life in a dark place in astral

if it was just recent, might be a curse, or a random entity messing with you

1 Like

Ive had visions since I was about nine but they have never been so confusing til about now with them being short poem like sayings

2 Likes

ok so this could be some form of metaphysical thing growing within you in the making, unsure if it is positive or negative

I’m hoping for positive cause it’s not all always bad visions

well the bad can also be positive

2 Likes

True. Very true. I thank y’all I still would like to talk more about visions in general

Can you tell me any of the poems? I kind of have an idea of what it means, want to clarify.

1 Like

Do tell, you may pm me if you like.

1 Like

What part of your being,core-values, does it source from in its form?Often you don’t just get visions that aren’t meant for you to see because it would be quiet redundant. What or how does its force affect anything in your conscious reality? Something on some quantum, molecular or visible level is affected by this vision, it’s just a matter of you taking action to find out what it is. Analyse how,what or why does it makes you feel the way you do? If the vision makes you feel a certain type of way it could or could not cause you to take action once you gain a grasp on your emotive state. In which direction does the vision want you to flow/go? in accordance with the action needed to be taken there is a direction in which the vision points you. Meditate on the vision and explore it to see what it is you’re missing because you gain a better understanding of the vision once in state gnosis. You have most of the answers your question, you just need to go within and seek. Remember your vision is subjective to you, any outside interpretation is only an external influence of the truth you already know.

1 Like

Thank you all for the advice it is alot to take in much :heart:

1 Like