Help to see spirits?

Try a scrying mirror and some low light to set the mood, candles ideally

I don’t know, as I have only used it within ritual. Try the incantation any way you want and experiment.

1 Like

I got the course of soul travel from EA koetting and my meditation and imagination is amazing within in a week. Section 4 of soul travel has lots of meditative exercises. You will first learn to visualize then you will start to feel what ever you visualize.

Also a very powerful meditation is the blue ray meditation. Try this for 21 days everyday.

2 Likes

Great duke Berith will help you. Invoke him daily. This month he is especially powerful as well.

1 Like

It helps a lot for begginers.
Here is a good one on chakras

3 Likes

Okay thank you, I’ll gve it a shot.

Looked through his page and it looks interesting. Listened to a few minutes of a video and his audio quality is way better then most guided meditation’s adio.

1 Like

Thank you I was looking for some beginner stuff and you saved me a bit of time.

1 Like

Thank you, I also hear there’s others that could also help or is he the most helpful? Just asking to be sure before summoning him.

2 Likes

Depends on your zodiac sign of the demon and yourself

The blue ray meditation is abit more advanced you should do it with in a month. For now do daily guided meditations start with 5 min 3 times a day then move up 10 min 2 times a day and then 24 min once a day .
1 min per hour of the day should be enough.

1 Like

When worded like that all of this seems alot less complex then it seems from looking at all of it.

Update for all you that helped:

I took an attempt at the meditation video that @BeastCreature recommended since alot of you like @JezebelleMoon kept mentioning chakras.

It went well though it was hard to try to myself focused on the voice in the video and what he was talking about but with some practice I might do better. I plan on trying this daily for a month and see the end results.

I assume I was do something right since I felt the left side of the ‘wall’ loosen up a bit but felt this deeper pressure on the right side like a heavy weight being pressed down. I think that was my mind trying to open up?

2 Likes

Could be.

Giving it some time is exactly what you should do. Meditation gets easier to get into the more you do it

1 Like

Don’t do the same meditation for one month it gets boring…
You don’t Wana look at meditation as work. Look at it as a way of getting away from all the bs stress and having sometime of quiet and relaxing.
Make it fun! Try meditations with guide and meditation with relaxing music like this:

2 Likes

Thanks that was the plan to try some guided meditation and once I get a hang of it then I would experiment with some music that I find relaxing like this Meditation Before of Satan - YouTube and try to guide myself.

2 Likes

That’s why I was thinking of a monrh because maybe within that time the advice that you guys have given will show some the hoped for results.

2 Likes

If you feel like it’s getting stagnant then switch to a different one. Just keep meditating and if you have to then switch every two weeks. Just alternate. The important thing is to just do it.

2 Likes

I did have that in mind a little and even created this https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS54i8aMU-3XIvKI2NnRkz2gq1A46OTAA so that I can try out others if this one doesn’t seem to work or when I feel I should try out more focused/advanced stuff.

2 Likes

You got this :+1:

1 Like