Help to Healing (I need your help)

Hi everybody
I did 2 ritual for healing my mom’s aunt’s cancer, but it didn’t work well and her health is getting worse. Can you send good wish at least ? Or do more ?

Thank you for your supports

(Her name is Beşire)

1 Like

We are coming from an Islamic generation
Can collective dikhr (chanting) working work ?

Sometimes healing takes time and things seem worse before they get better. I noticed that you have to be consistent with healing.

I lost my grandfather to cancer when I was 12 and despite the numerous rituals we did, he passed on and this is because it was his souls time to pass on.

Play this once a day. No earphones and don’t play it if she has problems with seizures or epilepsy.

1 Like

i always forget about sapien medicine

1 Like

Yes, ofcourse. This is the most powerful Dhikr. Do a proper Wudhu and pray 2 cycles salah. In every raka’ah after reciting surah fatiha recite surah Ikhlas 3 times. After you are done do not talk to anyone and recite 1000 times Yaa Badee-ul Ajaa-ib Bil-khayr irhamho ilaa yaumid-deen” when you are reciting this dhikr, keep in mind that you are praying for the ill person. The patient will be cured, also make sure to get the best treatment for her. Blessings :sparkles:

2 Likes

Is that an Islamic prayer Musa?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like