Help to evoke Lucifer please!

oh, i understand that then, my best advice to you is to pray to him if you dont know what to do, pray and ask him what to do and how

1 Like

Just seeing this. I donā€™t really have anything to add that hasnā€™t been said. Donā€™t wait to get everything perfect before acting. A lot of what we do in ritual is for us, really. Be confident, be respectful. Youā€™ll find your own way of doing it over time.

4 Likes

i made a circle about 5" in circumference, to summon Lucifer, can i get in the circle or is that disrespectful?
I know itā€™s a absurd question but can I speakto Lucifer in Spanish?

1 Like

Yes, you can. And no, it is not disrespectful.

Yes, you can. You can speak in any language and the spirit will respond in kind.

3 Likes

I just noticed my sigil is facing north :flushed: and is from the east, is that ok?

Yes. That is fine.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in a very tight spot thatā€™s time sensitive and I have been trying to summon Lucifer for his help and I am not sure if I was able to communicate or made a connection with him; can anyone call out to him ask him if i was able to communicate my desires, you will compensated (provide me with information or what I asked him for). Again, this is of supreme importance and time sensitive. Please help.

1 Like