Help remove baneful magic

Can I relight the candle if it goes out?its petitioning SM to send back & protection…

Anyway if not would any help me what work I need to be done to remove what is…

There’s something moving all over my body most of the time in my belly and it hurts…
This morning about there’s something moving about 12inches long & 5inchs wide on the right side of my body I don’t know what might it be…

I’m not rich & can’t pay to do it for me
so if anyone of you will help to stop this person for whatever his doing any help is appreciated

I’m good person to deserve all this suffering hope someone out there help to end this…

2 Likes

If something is moving in your body, maybe spoiled food? worms in intestines?

For decades, a japanese guy ate mainly raw fish. He got worm in body for yrs until he got a check up.

2 Likes

It’s all over my body if it’s spoiled foods I might be experiencing diarrhea & vomiting right but not…

1 Like

You can go to the doctor for a check up. It could be a serious health problem. If they cannot find something then we all can brainstorm what to do next afterwards.

I’m sorry for late reply but I think someone’s really working on use my dog keep hiding for sometimes my mom’s feet is being hurt and me too just as I said I feel it all over my body eyes face arms belly legs and growling on my belly seems something or spirit it seems

Call Archangel Michael. Search about him first there are alot of posts here on the forum about Archangel Michael.
He doesn’t care if you are into black or white magick.

1 Like