Help regarding the death of my mother

Dear brothers I live in India and my mother has died this year after a long and painful illness. The doctors were not able to correctly diagnose her illness and she died after suffering immense pain and suffering for about four years.

When her illness started I gave her Crystal necklace for protection about three times and it broke after one or two day of wearing. Several astrologers have intimated that someone has done black magick on my mother. Can anyone help me to find who has done black magick on my mother. I will be indebted to you always.

I would contact the spirit of your mother. Now that she’s dead, send her abd your ancestors on a man hunt.

Use a pendulum.

If possible, simply blow the victim’s head off. Guns do things much quicker than a lot of magic.

If not, bring him to ruin and devour his guardians. That way you can deliver the finishing blow physically.

Turn the tide,

-Observer

This is a forum for people who follow the LHP, be it as Black Magicians or otherwise. This is NOT a forum for cheap wannabees advising to kill by hand!

Bad start here, dude!

[quote=“Observer, post:3, topic:3112”]Use a pendulum.

If possible, simply blow the victim’s head off. Guns do things much quicker than a lot of magic.

If not, bring him to ruin and devour his guardians. That way you can deliver the finishing blow physically.

Turn the tide,

-Observer[/quote]

Not impressed by you’re lack of intellect. Besides even if you were going to. Posting things like that on the internet are not wise. Therefore you show yourself not only as a dumb ass but as someone who really does not think things though.

Good advice!

I thought it through. I was simply offering the most mundane of paths.

Hello everyone i would do prayer and offering to lucifer what I did was honor him with his color of candles and incense and on my altar invite lucifer through evocation and wrote my request on quality paper in nice writing and said it aloud and burned it in my burning bowl while mediatating gotton some good help that way works for alot help requests

Just a quick reminder that this thread is 3 years old, might be helpful to someone reading it now, but the OP hasn’t been on since they posted that. :slight_smile:

i figured that but its good info to hear experiences maybe it will benefit someone else hooefully eva