Help reconstruct intrusive dream sigil

Had a dream years ago that’s been bothering me ever since. In it, this great big fiery sigil appeared in the sky. It had nothing to do with the narrative of the dream at all, just out of nowhere, this big thing that screams “Look at me!”

Anything I’ve met in dreams which I suspect to not originate from me has been VERY good any getting my attention. Masterfully good. The sudden appearance of a hundred foot, gleaming silver sigil that was on fire is in my opinion a perfect example of that mastery.

Needless to say, it left quite an impression, but it’s been driving me nuts that I can’t accurately draw what this symbol was! I’d know it if I saw it, and I’m hoping someone might recognize something and suggest the right one.

Omitting details from the dream, this sigil was about 20 feet off the ground hovering motionless. It was 3D, made of beautiful gleaming silver, and burning with a flame that did not consume or tarnish the silver surface. Any given part of it was about as thick as a school bus.

I only really saw the edge of this thing from an angle. I think it might have been almost pentagon shaped on the outside, with some bits crossing on the inside and possible poking out the outside edge here and there. I’ve been trying to dray something to show, but I think that would do more harm than good.

If any one has any suggestion on what kind of sigil might fit with anything I described, I’d really appreciate it. I assume it was a calling card belong to some entity. Surely I can’t be so special as to be the only one to have gotten one. Dumb enough to lose the invitation though.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:1, topic:4548”]Had a dream years ago that’s been bothering me ever since. In it, this great big fiery sigil appeared in the sky. It had nothing to do with the narrative of the dream at all, just out of nowhere, this big thing that screams “Look at me!”

Anything I’ve met in dreams which I suspect to not originate from me has been VERY good any getting my attention. Masterfully good. The sudden appearance of a hundred foot, gleaming silver sigil that was on fire is in my opinion a perfect example of that mastery.

Needless to say, it left quite an impression, but it’s been driving me nuts that I can’t accurately draw what this symbol was! I’d know it if I saw it, and I’m hoping someone might recognize something and suggest the right one.

Omitting details from the dream, this sigil was about 20 feet off the ground hovering motionless. It was 3D, made of beautiful gleaming silver, and burning with a flame that did not consume or tarnish the silver surface. Any given part of it was about as thick as a school bus.

I only really saw the edge of this thing from an angle. I think it might have been almost pentagon shaped on the outside, with some bits crossing on the inside and possible poking out the outside edge here and there. I’ve been trying to dray something to show, but I think that would do more harm than good.

If any one has any suggestion on what kind of sigil might fit with anything I described, I’d really appreciate it. I assume it was a calling card belong to some entity. Surely I can’t be so special as to be the only one to have gotten one. Dumb enough to lose the invitation though.[/quote]

Try asking a spirit.
I like Azazel.

They should be able to tell you.
Use the sigil gazing and note book question
Technique.