Help/ question about Alzheimer

Hi everyone i make this topic for a question there`s a way that a person that is ill of Alzheimer and Parkision at least do something ( Magick) to help and dont feel pain and at least have in her mind turn back the memories of her familiy that she lost cause the age and her sickness?

They’re calling alzheimers type of diabetes now - a lifetime of damage from bad diet and over-consumption of carbs. Research into a ketogenic diet high in coconut/MCT oil, it has been shown to restore some brain function, promote healing and stop it from getting worse.

For spirits that can help, healers like Raphael, and maybe try the Angel of Lost Things.

3 Likes

thank you man i will try about that sigils, and for the consumption of that is not possible anymore is for my grand ma and her sickness is in an advanced state so she is eating via medical probe so at least if she dont feel pain an be quiet is a win,

thanks once again

Sorry man. That happened to my dad too.
I hope she feels better and has no pain.

1 Like

thank for you whishes

1 Like

It can be reversed with a good healer or the patient taught into Meditation.

Someone with an advanced case can’t be taught meditation.
You really need to read all the posts before replying lol.

Can be helped with a Healer.

I wasn’t disputing that. The OP stated further down that her grandmother is advanced, which means cognitive function is extremely limited.

You said teach them meditation, you’d know that wouldn’t be possible if you’d read all the posts.

Healing this would be challenging but not impossible I do agree on that.
Spirit wise I’d always suggest Marbas or Rachael, who’s been mentioned already.