Help - please

Do some research on court case magick, materials should cost you less than a $100 for an all out spread of work to keep you busy till the trial. I’d offer my services but I’m already doing one court case and its taking a great deal of my attention.

Pm me if you’d like some advise on how to do some of it.

That hissing was probably the nails inside the vinegar, vinegar jars have been known to explode from gas build up when metal is placed inside, either loosen the cap from time to time to burp the jar or use something different. I like to use a briar in mine, it fills the same purpose and I don’t have to worry about maintaining a jar. I’ve had vinegar jars for over a year and they didn’t bust by doing it like this.

Would love to more about that Korgon! TWF for court cases do you use spirits or a mix of things?

lol I just remember, check out the planetary seals of solomon, I read about them in Psionic Grimoire by Uncle Chuckie, there are many seals to “open doors” and “scape concealment”, they can be useful

Epic is right, one can use the seals from the GKOS, as well as demons, angels, the dead and saints for legal work.

I will do whatever it takes to make this work, I need to look p the GKOS as I am not aware of it. Is it matter of just hitting google and finding it there?

got it, I hope all this will take effect, I ideally want the main witness too ill to attend court

do you use those seals in the same way as say sigil magick?

You can, you can also visually project them onto a person or object if your visualization skills are strong enough.

the radionics bit is mixing me up a bit.

Do you have 2 grand??? If so maybe E.A.'s ritual for hire would fit the bill. Im sure he would have more success than you. Good luck. My friend is facing a bad ass court case for manufacturing about 200 dank ass plants and other illicit substances. He has the best lawyer in the state. And Im using Belial throught evocation to try to hammer these fucks down! God I hate the State.

Also Ive been on that up state ship it aint no thing. If you have to go heres some adivse. Dont take anything from anyone no gifts, cause after that they will own you. Dont gamble ever! Keep your mouth shut, if someone challanges you smash there fucking face in, even if your a frail little pussy the lions will respect it they dont respect cowering weekness, there animals and an animal in the wild wont attack another that fights back they go after the gazzell that is weak, young, or injured. Stick with your own race. If your white kick it with the older white guys and listen to what they have to say. Also when your in your time will go much faster if you get in a schedule, fill up your time, wake up eat play dominos cards read lift eat read shower sleep and so on. Its a bitch but you will survive your human and its what we do!

has anyone used uncle chuckie’s methods with success?

I actually was refering to the planetary seals fo be used in sigil opening, since radionics needs time to build up devices, although there is a virtual method with CyberShaman (free 8.0 version online).

I have used the method (with cybershaman) for banishing and improving skills for divination among other stuff I don’t remember right now lol… the banishing was VERY GOOD… it was actually to destroy some entities in the house and around me and it was great so good that my next day at work I was so energetic and optimist even tho it was the last day of the week… I felt and still feel “liberted” some how… (I used the sigil of Agares)

in your situation

I think used for baneful purpose would be equally succesful, if it were me I’ll try some of the saturn seals in the day and hour of saturn (just one seal for the whole 60 minutes) and some seals of mars (day and hour of mars), 5th seal fo the moon, and 3th seal fo the sun (influence defeat on enemies).

for the jail stuff I think 7th seal of the sun (getting out of concealment), the sun seal actually (to get influence or aid from rich pwerful people), and why not, the 2nd seal of mercury to produce miracles.

it would be better to use 1 seal every day during his hour (and day of course) so you build momentum towards your goal instead of having all your bets in just one work, and either use full week (or more) for just baneful against your enemies OR influence the outcome of the legal matter…

(this is actually what I learned after reading this post from TWF [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/weaving-a-web-of-magickal-success/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/weaving-a-web-of-magickal-success/[/url])

during that week you can also open demonic seals or angelic, whatever to influence the outcome (I can vouch for Dantalion and Belial sigil opening) or to deal with the enemies (abaddon to destroy them) and I know some demons can work destroying dignities that may be pretty useful.

I am going to try all this I need a lot of help. I am going to look into a lot of methods. I want my life to be a success and nobody will put me down. It is so hard at times as I have zero family but I have a loving partner and a beautiful german shepherd to live for and I won’t let them down. Thanks to all that have been helping, it means so much, some people can be so kind I have learnt that since joining this forum.

Can anyone explain how to program a thought form?

If you already have the thought form made you use a combination of trance and visualization to “push” your intention into it. I like to visualize it receiving data, I know of others who speak to it like a new child. While the methods may vary, as long as you push the intent into your thought form you are programming it.

A good idea is to attach it to its sigil as a place it can feed/ recive instructions.

Oh and remember to feed it.

Afterwards you want to set it on the task you created it for so you can see how effective itis and how much of its program it remembers

2 Likes

Research servitor creation, there are many methods so find one that resonates with you. Much of it involves energy manipulation as well as elemental balancing. Some will create a mythos to their servitor that explains its origins and powers while others take the godhead role and bring it into existence and breath life into their servitor and command/program it then. Make sure you put fail safes into your servitor and have an item for it to reside. This can be as simple as a sigil or elaborate as you can imagine. Chaos matrix has some methods of creating thought forms if you’d like to look there.

1 Like

If you already have the thought form made you use a combination of trance and visualization to “push” your intention into it. I like to visualize it receiving data, I know of others who speak to it like a new child. While the methods may vary, as long as you push the intent into your thought form you are programming it.

A good idea is to attach it to its sigil as a place it can feed/ recive instructions.

Oh and remember to feed it.

Afterwards you want to set it on the task you created it for so you can see how effective itis and how much of its program it remembers[/quote]

If you have it made already I can program it for you. I could also make one. but my occult teacher advised me not to sell too many of my chimera egregores until certain things are in place which is why I’ve been downplaying that lately. But everything will be all set to resume within another couple weeks.

That is VERY important, not only to help it grow stronger but to keep it from becoming parasitic. Make sure the task you provide it with is one that it can continue doing, if you task a servitor with some simple task that will not keep it active provide it a purpose to continually work for they have been known to get out of hand and cause its creator some trouble.

[quote=“calmbeforestorm, post:1, topic:2107”]There is a chance of me going to jail and I am suicidal, tried a lot of rituals lately but nothing. I see no point anymore to life. Is there anyone who could help?[/quote] How are things with you?

There are lots of ways to help with depression and feelings of suicide.

Emotional Transformation or EmoTrance would definitely help, its an energy healing modality which is pure magic.

[url=http://emotrance.com/essential_emotrance.html]http://emotrance.com/essential_emotrance.html[/url]

As you are innocent and being set up- pure innocent energy will help with self healing and personal fortitude.

Lots of great advice has been offered as to ways to deal with the situation. Sounds like a reading would be of use beforehand too. I am kenning that you are probably under psychic attack or spiritual warfare. So some cleansing or uncrossing would be of use.