Help please

Can you respond please

You can find the Lesser and Greater Banishing Rituals in any book on the Golden Dawn system…or through a simple Google search.

3 Likes

Is there for other person ritual who cant do banishing or its all about self banishing will that

What this banishing will do will it nulify black magick

So darkest knight what your amswer

Banishing rituals clear your area, and prevent interference in your magick from unwanted entities.

No, you can banish and still perform black magick. However, it will help protect you from black magick, if someone sent it your way.

Generally, you banish for yourself. However, you can also banish for someone else, if you know what you’re doing.

2 Likes

If youre trying to do the creation of a servitor to cut energy cords, and for protection, I would look up Nick Farrell or Morgan , on using the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram off youtube.
If you google search Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, preferably from Cicero, Regardie, or DuQuette, I’d recommend really learning that before anything else.

Give me full procedure please how to banish for somone else please please please from a to z

Please i beg of you there are powerful magican sent my way some crazy black magick super. Powerful

Please amswer me i dont have time to read nor energy

Fuego can you respond how to do a banishing for somone else full procedure from a to z

Not atm

Give me a link then

Can you give me a link please

Lesser banising ritual how to do on behalf of somone plesse can this info be found in books of golden dawn on behalf of somone

Do you know how to properly use a banishing ritual like the LBRP? If you don’t, then it is unlikely you will be able to banish on behalf of someone else because banishing from a distance takes a bit of skill.

And by the way, Fuego already gave you a method how to do it in the posts above. And Lady Eva linked you EA’s video on the Lesser Banishing, so you have everything you need already. No one is going to take the time to write out everything step by step for you when you already have it in this thread. Now, it’s time for you to actually put in the effort and learn the ritual.

1 Like

Can you do on me banishing ritual on me please i have no mind eye

1 Like

I get it now how to do it thank you is it same procedure for greater and lesser

Two separate rituals. Prayer, physical cleaning of something symbolic of you ywo such as a photo…that could work ad you trace the lesser earth banishing pentagram over it.

Can it stop psycic attack to how long does effect last

1 Like