Help please, need advice before and after break up spell

1 Like

I second this. I am also rather “paranoid” about spells like this but the support from my Deities helps me.

OP shield and cleanse before and after your spell. There’s many guided medidations online. Protect your family too. I do this by specifying that the spell will only affect the target and nobody else. After you’re done, detach. It’s easier said than done but every bit helps.

This is because they know what they doing. If they encounter a malicious spirit, they know how to destroy it. As a beginner, trust me, you’re leaving yourself open to spirits that can fuck you up.

I agree too that perhaps focusing on another type of spell would be much better. Either something that drives this person away for a new job, a new lover etc, or perhaps something that stops or shields your family from her influence.

If you’re afraid you’re not ready for curses: the fear you have will turn out to be the very backfiring you fear. Not because of the spell itself, but for your guilt.

This said, I still thing a good old face-to-face chat and punch in the face if needed can solve much more. Sometimes, especially in our beginners phase, we turn to magick for things that can very well be solved otherwise.

1 Like

that means you don’t do the spell if your worried. magick isn’t for you. Other’s advice don’t matter when you internals self isn’t confident. There’s no sure thing in magick. Get a good book and read about magick. The info foundation will help you decide by getting knowledge about magick. You don’t get knowledge by advice cuz you don’t know who to trust and their experience is different since they don’t have your scared mindset. You have no reference point to compare other’s advice if you have no magick experience. So advice is pointless. Your search for advice feels more like you want proof of magick working. Your more interested in other’s magick cuz you heard of it and not from your own interest. It’s like. I heard he cast this spell , I want to do it too rather then coming from your inner self desire. It’s called following the crowd or fad.

Your trying to get vicarious info by others about magick. that’s not how you learn. you learn by practice and experience or even foundation. It’ similar to you asking about driving a car instead of driving a car because your afraid. You get advice and discuss after you have more experience. You don’t get advice as a newbie when you have no reference point experience.

Beginners like you need foundation info not a bunch of advice about a spell. You do not learn by nitpicking or going after one kind of spell after another. You don’t learn spell by spell. That will fuk you up. You learn magick like studying a subject. you get a whole overview. Hence suggestion to read good book on it. The worse way to learn is Jumping from spell to spell. Asking about a spell and advice on it is not the way to learn without the basics info overview.

Too many newbies asking about individual spells for each demon etc… They keep asking for sigils one at a time. There’s a search bar on google that can give you all the sigils. That means they are learning by doing one spell at a time. Just get a book to understand process of magick. Newbies are just jumping into magick by learning spell by spell. very Inefficient. They don’t care about safety or learning process of magick. They just care about that one spell. recycle and repeat. You don’t go around learning spell by spell. You want to learn magick not spells. That’s a whole different focus that will get you results and makes a big humongous difference.

2 Likes

Very well said @anon37593562. All the info is here. I learned much by searching it.