Help or Advice on my relationship with Lilith

Iv been called upon by Lilith … I never use to work with demons until Lilith pulled me in she came to me which I find funny never heard of her before and barely new any demons names except for Lucifer … she cane to me in a dream and in the dream she said she chose me for what idk then she marked me with this burning pain and a scar formed in the shape of a digit a digit o can’t remember to this day she said we are connected and left the following months I continued to be contacted by Lilith she said how I was her marked one and I have something important to do … she would help me through thick and thin always helped me … one night she laid by me and gave me her arm she then told me to bite her and feed … I fed off her blood it was addicting it tasted blissful and amazing … why she fed me her blood idk but after that night iv changed I’m more dark and primal idk what I am why she marked me or fed me or why she calls me the marked one but I’m hoping someone here can help if anyone could help me or give me advice I’d love it also my DM is open to anyone I really would love some insight