Help on how to distract the mind

Hi
I have been on this blog for a while, re searching and gaining more knowledge about magic.
After you have done the spell/ritual, it’s really hard to stay distracted and feeling low. Does anyone have any tips or even spell that can help with not thinking about the work and feeling low.
What’s the best way to see results?

1 Like

Have you tried meditation and/or exercise? Is there a physical hobby you do, such as crafts, drawing, etc… ?

1 Like

Very mentally demanding videogames

2 Likes

No, meditation is the only way.

1 Like

No, I over think too much and there’s times when I’m ok but all of a sudden I can go into random emotional stages where I just tend to get upset, king Paimon has been helping me with my anxiety and depression. Which I’m grateful for . My thoughts aren’t so negative anymore like I feel strong and that I can change my life etc it’s just I don’t know how to distract myself to let things manifest. I’m a bit impatient too.

Well, maybe you can “train” yourself by casting for smaller things that you don’t necessarily need? A sort of practicing on things you’re less emotionally attached to? I don’t know if it would work, but it couldn’t hurt to try.

2 Likes

You mean casting a spell? It’s going to sound crazy but sometimes I feel like the only way to escape is sleeping and if I’m around people

1 Like

I have this idea to cast stuff for others until you’re sure your magic works. I wish I had thought that before, it may have saved me a few months.

1 Like

Yes. Some of the examples I typically see from chaos magick are for things like parking spaces, see people wearing unusual pieces of clothing or colors, hearing an odd song on the radio, etc…

Nice idea.

1 Like

Xbox? Ps?

Don’t have that lol, I kind of want to go in a coma and when I wake up the time period is gone lol