Help on defending against dreamwalking

So I have a couple people that like to dream walk me, now there’s no way I can prove it but I’d rather dream and astral travel with out someone else disturbing my it. I was having a really lucid astral travel and this person kept taking the attention off of my travel and put the attention on her when it was over she tried to affect my memory of it. When I have a travel experience and I remember it as soon as I wake up I wouldn’t just forget about it.
I forgot about the dream completely and then I remembered it again soon after. I have good enough senses to know when I’m being either attacked or dream walked or if someone is trying to manipulate me. Then there’s this other person who dreamwalks me and almost every time he is trying to steal something from me in the dream. And sometimes he will make me forget the dream and at the same time I wake up and my heart will be beating really fast this only happened to me a couple of times but. In a couple dreams he actually tried to fight me. The last time he tried to fight me I actually beat his ass and you another time I choked him to the point where he passed out then I threw him. I was just defending my self. I just want to have a normal dream or travel with out someone disrupting my dream. Thank you in advance.

Create mental defenses, when someone dreamwalks another they have to either be trusted or skilled enough to make it through the person’s mental maze/defenses, we all have natural defenses but those who want extra tend to add extra defenses to their mentalscape.

1 Like

Failing that, You could always invoke Hecate, Leviathan or Lilith and ask them to guard your dreams

1 Like