Help on a Sour Jar - Baneful curse

Hi all

Looking for good, proven ingredients to work in a sour jar. I have a few people I wish to put in it (have their pictures at the ready), but looking for great stuff to fill it with.

Basically I want them all dead…or at least wishing they were.

any help/advice greatfully received from this newbie :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Human bone powder, you can purchase from Luciferian apotheca, some goofer dust, cross road dirt can purchase from Amazon, good luck i hope you kill them all without leaving any DNA to fuck up the FBI forensic science.

5 Likes

Thank you. I’m in the UK…I’ve got my goofer dust, so hopefully there will be somewhere here in UK that can supply the other stuff. I find that all good suppliers are in the States :slight_smile:

Try looking into a few poisonous plants, they’re effective with cursing but please be careful when handling. Also sharp things, iron nails, razor blades, graveyard dust.

Think of things that are deadly and easily bring harm.

5 Likes

Thank you - I shall add these to my list :skull:

1 Like

Yeah, your imagination is the limit. Lemons, ghost peppers, curdled milk, day old urine. The list is endless, but you need to know the significance of each ingredient as you add it to the jar.

4 Likes

Excellent.
Would you recommend my own urine? The hate I have for these people is overpowering :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

In that case, yes I do

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Nails Razor blades Chillies Broken mirror and a sigil of any demon or spirit on bottle top inside

4 Likes

Thank you. Any sigil recommended? I have many of the goetia

Urine is great for dominating. Use vinegar and lemon. Use can use cayenne pepper, red pepper, black pepper, asafoetida, coffin nails, mullein, mustard seeds, poppy seeds, graveyard dirt from the grave of a murderer if possible and goofers dust

5 Likes

Sour candy powder! It’s great for all sorts of rituals and it’s so easy to find. I get mine from empty bags of sour patch kids or sour skittles.

5 Likes

Try online to buy some of the things that you’re unable to find. I’m sure there are places that will ship the ingredients you need to the UK.

A member on here just recently got some human bone powder shipped from the USA to Australia, obviously the waiting time is brutal (magicians are usually neither patient nor good at handling things being out of their control, such as shipping times and customs) but it arrived safe and sound. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes waiting can be brutal. A sour jar can be made with whatever ingredients one has and then another one can be made when the other items arrive

4 Likes

Try the khulari sigils.They sure kill.

2 Likes

Excellent advice. Thank you all so much.

This is gonna be one ‘hell’ of a sour jar ha ha ha ha haaaaaa :skull_and_crossbones:️:skull::snake:

4 Likes

Would it be possible to create a spur jar to « curse » bad luck or perhaps cancer ? Just curious