Help needed

I was wondering if anyone can do a reading on me to see which entities if any are with me or if I have their specific energy. Me knowing will help me choose which beings to work with. By reading Ive learned that some beings and humans don’t get along, and that’s okay. I don’t even know if it’s possible to read online but hey it’s magic anything is possible haha. Honestly I’m starting to feel consistently different on a daily basis. I just want to get confirmation on this, sometimes I feel like I lose sense of reality and sort of interpret nothing for something. If anyone could please read me. It’ll seriously relieve me and push me in the right direction. Thank You. :+1:t4:

1 Like

I can’t read but do you have any entities that come to your mind?

1 Like

Lucifer and Belial come to mind, but then again I don’t know that’s the truth or it’s all in my head. For a time Lilith as well, but I don’t know about her either. Really out of those three Lucifer is the closest. I even paid someone for a channeling and they told me that I was very close to Lucifer and that he chose me. I don’t feel anything though. I’m starting to feel like maybe they lied or something.

Nah man if they’re in your head start with Lucifer and ask him those questions…
Lucifer is awesome to work with and he will point you in the right direction, also if it’s been popping up in your mind and they said Lucifer is close to you it must be true, I’ve been told to work with Azazel and King Belial because they kept popping in my head and I was wondering why and my Demon that I work closest with confirmed it for me… Start with Lucifer you can’t go wrong he is the Emporer and he will make it easier for you to call on other spirits and they will respect you more if you already have the respect of Lucifer

2 Likes

Why? Just because you don’t feel anything doesn’t mean the channel lied. If you are new to the occult then the chances are good you won’t feel anything at all n the beginning. You have to train yourself to open up to things most people grow up suppressing. You could have a hundred or more spirits around you and have no clue about it. You seem to have some expectation that if a spirit is interested in you then you would automatically be able to sense it and that is not true at all. Some spirits have been known to try for years to gain some people’s attention so Lucifer may very well be interested in you but he won’t necessarily make the first move.

3 Likes

I’ve tried before and have had no response. Funny because the other day my sister called me Lucifer. It shocked the hell out of me. I guess I’ll make his sigil again and try contacting him. I’m a beginner so maybe he has answered me and I don’t know it yet. Thanks

That’s what I was assuming too. Meditation can help I’ve heard, but what other ways can I open myself up to him? Is there things I’m doing on a daily basis that are stunting my growth?

Meditation and chakra work are what most people do to develop their senses so they can communicate with spirits. If you want specific exercises to do then I recommend you get a copy of Konstantinos’ book Summoning Spirits. You can ignore the Golden Dawn ftuff and just use his development exercises, which are really good. If you actually work them they will help you to see and hear spirits.

5 Likes

Okay thanks I’ll look into the book. :+1:t4:

You’re welcome. You can find it pretty cheap on Amazon but if you look you can probably find an unofficial e-copy somewhere.

1 Like

Why not?

Get or make yourself a pendulum. (Human hair is great).
Hold pendulum with the left hand.
Clockwise: Yes.
Anticlockwise: No.

Al.

1 Like

Never thought about using human hair… Excellent idea.

If you’re doing the divination then obviously your own hair is best. When you get good you can use a Ouija Board single handed (pardon the pun). I use the spirits’ seal printed and consecrated with blood, spit or very, very occasionally semen placed under the board. You can easily make your own ‘board’. Cardboard/paper will do. Hope that helps.

Al.

2 Likes