Help needed with a curse

Respected occultists,i need your help.i am absolutely new to this and have no idea how to to do it , so i need your help.

I married my childhood sweetheart against the wish of her family members.we were not from the same community.but after our marriage things started going downhill very fast.we wanted to shift from india to newzealand to start our life afresh.we put all our savings , took money from my parents and enrolled her in a course in newzealand. i was on a spouse visa. but as soon as my wifes visa came, the game of her family members started.see they are an evil and incestuous bunch of people.my fatherin law was a big womanizer and his eldest son used to sleep with his present wife in front of his own wife
so they started poisoning my wifes mind the day our visa arrived .the present wife of my father in law is a very vile woman and she started the whole ball game, day my wife reached auckland. iwas supposed to follow her after doing a breif course in india. we were all set to enter a good life and start a family of our own. but it all fell flat on the face. we had to come back then, (coz she was on a student visa and i was on a spouse visa), as she didnt want to stay.
.now we are stuck on a rut since these last 6 years in india. her family members who had poisoned her mind against staying out there , have now taken their flight.now even my wife understands the blunder she had made.but there is a time machine still to be invented you know.- on which she can go back and make reprimands.we both work medium level jobs in a place called bangalore where our total .income is 400usds a month.the worst part is we came so close to achieving our dream, that it pains us both to no end-especially at the end of the month when everything becomes scarce.most of the members in this community are from first world countries , so you cant even imagine the struggles in a third world country…if you have come to india as tourist ,its a different story you might have just experienced the good side- but for us its pretty tough.
Now her family members have a new strategy. they always poison her mind against me and suggest her that she leave me
The life that i had dreamt of with my girl lies in ruins in front us.we quarrel everyday like a bunch of mad dogs and some times i think of killing myself but cant bring myself to it-because my own parents are old and i dont want to give them such a pain in their twilight years.we have become a childless quarreling couple who now a days hate each others shadow, but are still forced to share the same room as we have only one room. we never had sex for the last 2 years even.
All said-i want to to put a curse on one of these people. i need your help in this regard. i need a complete unfailing curse that will destroy these people who had destroyed our life.and the joke is i never did any thing to them.
i need detailed and the best process( and the steps to perform it) from you learned people,as iam completely new and dont know anything about this. see i am doing this as a last resort coz these people destroyed our life.
i need a curse which will be swift and deadly and will silence atleast one of them for ever- maybe then these people will stop conspiring against us thanking you all in advance-shogun110

2 Likes

[quote=“shogun110, post:1, topic:8374”]Respected occultists,i need your help.i am absolutely new to this and have no idea how to to do it , so i need your help.

I married my childhood sweetheart against the wish of her family members.we were not from the same community.but after our marriage things started going downhill very fast.we wanted to shift from india to newzealand to start our life afresh.we put all our savings , took money from my parents and enrolled her in a course in newzealand. i was on a spouse visa. but as soon as my wifes visa came, the game of her family members started.see they are an evil and incestuous bunch of people.my fatherin law was a big womanizer and his eldest son used to sleep with his present wife in front of his own wife
so they started poisoning my wifes mind the day our visa arrived .the present wife of my father in law is a very vile woman and she started the whole ball game, day my wife reached auckland. iwas supposed to follow her after doing a breif course in india. we were all set to enter a good life and start a family of our own. but it all fell flat on the face. we had to come back then, (coz she was on a student visa and i was on a spouse visa), as she didnt want to stay.
.now we are stuck on a rut since these last 6 years in india. her family members who had poisoned her mind against staying out there , have now taken their flight.now even my wife understands the blunder she had made.but there is a time machine still to be invented you know.- on which she can go back and make reprimands.we both work medium level jobs in a place called bangalore where our total .income is 400usds a month.the worst part is we came so close to achieving our dream, that it pains us both to no end-especially at the end of the month when everything becomes scarce.most of the members in this community are from first world countries , so you cant even imagine the struggles in a third world country…if you have come to india as tourist ,its a different story you might have just experienced the good side- but for us its pretty tough.
Now her family members have a new strategy. they always poison her mind against me and suggest her that she leave me
The life that i had dreamt of with my girl lies in ruins in front us.we quarrel everyday like a bunch of mad dogs and some times i think of killing myself but cant bring myself to it-because my own parents are old and i dont want to give them such a pain in their twilight years.we have become a childless quarreling couple who now a days hate each others shadow, but are still forced to share the same room as we have only one room. we never had sex for the last 2 years even.
All said-i want to to put a curse on one of these people. i need your help in this regard. i need a complete unfailing curse that will destroy these people who had destroyed our life.and the joke is i never did any thing to them.
i need detailed and the best process( and the steps to perform it) from you learned people,as iam completely new and dont know anything about this. see i am doing this as a last resort coz these people destroyed our life.
i need a curse which will be swift and deadly and will silence atleast one of them for ever- maybe then these people will stop conspiring against us thanking you all in advance-shogun110[/quote] Don’t be blinded by vengeance. Sure you can cast a curse on down one. But don’t just cast a curse. Do something to improve your situation. Money spells to improve your income, spells to heal your relationship with your lover, etc. I would do this. Evoke Paimon to bind these negative people first. Secondly, I would evoke Belial to help you move, thirdly I would evoke Lilith to help you improve your relationship with this lady. And lastly I would evoke Focalor to destroy one or all of your enemies. This is just me however.

couldnt have said that better myself

Don’t be blinded by vengeance. Sure you can cast a curse on down one. But don’t just cast a curse. Do something to improve your situation. Money spells to improve your income, spells to heal your relationship with your lover, etc. I would do this. Evoke Paimon to bind these negative people first. Secondly, I would evoke Belial to help you move, thirdly I would evoke Lilith to help you improve your relationship with this lady. And lastly I would evoke Focalor to destroy one or all of your enemies. This is just me however.
[/quote]

respected master,
i really donot know anything about how to cast money spells.can you please write the steps how can i cast a money spell that can improve our life ? we just spent the last 3 days of of the last month eating only sandwiches for dinner. that hurts you know.i can go on without food.but when i see my wife- the person who iam supposed to provide for,struggling with hunger-that blows my fuse. but i didnt shout at her this time,coz it wasnt entirely her fault.
iam not blinded by vengeance.but when i see both me and my wife struggling for no fault of ours, that makes me mad.
you are very right.thank you for your observation.can u please tell me the process of a nonfailing money spell?since i am completely new to it, any help will be highly appreciated.thanking all in advance

1 Like

@ lady eva- respected madam, you seem to be an important person in this forum giving out good/solid advices.can you please a money making strategy for me so that we can atleast spend the last week of the month fully fed?

1 Like

scroll down to bottom of the forum there are awesome money making spells (for a lack of a better term atm) also i recommend abrasqures they work fantastically and theres a pdf file online, just type up abralin magick squares and you should find it

respected master,
i really donot know anything about how to cast money spells.can you please write the steps how can i cast a money spell that can improve our life ? we just spent the last 3 days of of the last month eating only sandwiches for dinner. that hurts you know.i can go on without food.but when i see my wife- the person who iam supposed to provide for,struggling with hunger-that blows my fuse. but i didnt shout at her this time,coz it wasnt entirely her fault.
iam not blinded by vengeance.but when i see both me and my wife struggling for no fault of ours, that makes me mad.
you are very right.thank you for your observation.can u please tell me the process of a nonfailing money spell?since i am completely new to it, any help will be highly appreciated.thanking all in advance
[/quote] I understand your frustration. A money spell can be done with a simple green candle and the sigil of Bune. Or no sigil and just the green candle. PM me for instructions.

Before actually performing any Ritual, since you said yourself that your new to this, Have you trained the Basic Skill of Magick, needed to Succed?

The Skills such as :
1-Learning to relax, to enter an Altered state of Consciousness
2-Learning to Visualise and use your ‘‘Spiritual Sens’’ such as Astral Vision, Astral Earing etc…
3-Learn to Feel Energy, that is one of the most Important, if not Mandatory skill you need to have in order to perform consistant succesful Magick
4-etc…

Magick like anythings else, have its Basic Skill, that the Mage should train, with a Method that work for him, and their is plenty of Method out there to do this.

If those Skill are trained in you, then Congrats, I invite you to check in the Money Spell Section of the Forum to find good Spell that work.

Most people call upon a Deity like Bune for example for help with wealth increase, even if they do not know much on astral senses or whatever. That is just like anything else…take a risk, a leap of faith.

1. Read a grimoire to know the basica. Most of this stuff cam be found online for free. Just GOOGLE “how to conjure a demon.”

2. Adapt to yiur own rituak and simplify…i.e. Light candles…draw a Hexagram with Goetic Seal in the center… have a prepared Request and affirmative prayer (adapted to opening and closing of ritual things your supposrd to say found in magick books or grimoires.)…do thr ritual…make some sort of offering…really a small drop of Blood as a sincere offering of the Self as a Dedication to your cause and the spirit.

3. Close ritual. You really do not need much in the way of ritual supplies…maybe a candle and something to draw hexagram and your dedicated time. People have gotten results even if they couldnt see spirits. No need for psychic senses, but just faith in spirits. So its up to you to take that leap of faith.

There’s a kind of forum grimoire of money magick spells that have worked for members, for real, posted here: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/money-spells-(and-other-workings)-that-yielded-results/

Short-notice money magick is not one of my strongest areas, so you’re better taking advice from people who have successfully accomplished this.