Help me with relationship spells!

I’m 19 years old and I met a 20 year old boy in social networks a while ago, I really like him although I have not met him personally yet, I feel that he’s a long way away, and he does not want anything serious with me, but I have not asked him yet what he really wants with me, but it is already imagined. he just wants to use me and only calls me in whatsapp when he wants something like nudes, what do I do? Why do not men want nothing now? I’m so upset about this, so I wanted to know if there’s any magic or spells to bring him closer to me, or that he’s obsessed, I do not know if it’s because we do not have any sexual connections or anything, we only know each other through networks social, but I really like it :sob::sob: Some tips, advice ? I never thought I would feel this way for somebody, how horrible !

2 Likes

I moved this from General into the Love and Relationships category.

1 Like

The best tip would be cast a spell on yourself or ask a spirit to help with this so you can forget him then find somebody who deserves you👍

But if you really want this dude then evoke Duke Dantalion and give him an offering and state your request👍

4 Likes

You’d be happier blocking him and finding someone else. Sounds like a waste of time and energy.

3 Likes

Thank you for orienting me!!

1 Like

True, I should do this, but it’s difficult, but thank you!

1 Like

When you encounter someone that only wants sex, only wants attention, etc. They tend to be the ones that break our hearts. Find someone that wants the rest of you.

2 Likes

What exactly are looking forward with this relationship, rather than seeing for obsession, you can see in bigger picture and analyse everything. Once it’s done I’m sure that you can find a way through magick.

1 Like