Help me with a curse

I dont know the name of the specific guy. But that doesn’t matter. Please help me curse the store chain. I’ve been working as an employee of theirs for almost a year. And very suddenly yesterday they accused me of stealing money from my till. They gave no evidence that they saw anything. And they were being very obvious that (as they were already dropping hours) that now that they are going to be returning hours that they must being trying to get other employees fired in ways the union cant stop. They’ve done similar things to other employees throghout the past 7 years. Including dropping hours until people have no choice but to quit because theyre only working 1 hour a day.

It is a toxic environment and cursing them to run into the ground (which they already are doing, according to their stocks) would probably help, more than hurt. I’ve looked it up. Several stores have ruined peoples reputations without proof of having done a crime. Including customers.

Please help me with this. Ive never gotten a traffic ticket, a fine, or anything in my life and suddenly they dropped this on me. Worse yet is I’m very very sick and cant even go to the doctor to get it checked out because I couldnt afford to get the company insurance taken out of my already low paycheck. Its possible that I have diverticulitis as its a family problem. But i cant do anything about it. And now this.

You could go to BALG and higher someone to do it or buy a book on the subject. I am sorry that happened to you.
EDIT: You can also search the forum for a curse.

1 Like

LOL. A curse on K isn’t going to solve this although its a great idea. You can try your own hex but it isnt going to get your job back. But it might be a fun and interesting experiment. More and more businesses are cutting back and cutting corners to get by. Many are are also closing and going out of business as the economy faulters in particular in California but around the USA.

I would file a complaint with the CA Labor Board outlining all of your grievances. You can also file a lawsuit for wrongful termination. If you know of others who have been unfairly terminated with false accusations of theft or fraud you can band together and file jointly or use the other parties as witnesses. If you can get others who have been unfairly terminated by K to file with the Labor Board it would also help.

You may not put K out of business but you can cost them quite a bit especially if this is ongoing harassment to deprive employees of raises, wages and benefits with false accusations of misconduct. The more complaints that are filed the more compensation you will receive and will stop k from harassing other employee’s.

3 Likes

Please remove the name of the organization from your post. It is against forum rules to name a target and opens BALG up for legal action for making threats. I know it is in reference to the OP’s post, but the name cannot be stated on the open forum.

3 Likes

No problem it is done.

2 Likes

@Kaya, this situation is quite unpleasant and unfair, i once had to face something like this even much more complicated and destructive. But dear, you’re still free to live your life as you want. Cursing someone or something out of anger and vengeance won’t help you in any way, but you’re going to Expose your entire being in real danger doing such things, what’s going to happen if they discover that that you cursed them. Not easy for you but forget about it if you can, you have enough time to show them that you’re better than all their accusations because it doesn’t describe who you are.

2 Likes

Sounds like this company has cursed itself. Lets put energy into asking for a new suitable job, with money , good energy and an easy commute. Thursday is a great day to set this in motion. Hugs Kaya … i work with a bunch of christian idiots and now i get to get trained to do their job for less money… i hate it… but when my magic carpet arrives they will have fucked themselves. Jesus will not beable to create another amazing me. I tease staff that when i die i was going to make a quiji board and glue the plancet on NO

2 Likes

May Belial seek justice, may bune give you a greater opportunity with monies that are more than sufficient. May lucifer and marbas sicken the individuals involved they take care of theirs. Stay strong and positive they may very well be opening the door for amazing

1 Like

I havent lost my job yet. I think they were bluffing mostly. They kept trying to harrass and prompt me into admitting something. Thank you for ypur advice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apologies

Thank you for both your advice and prayer. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome. I wanted to let you know what there doing is illegal and harassment in the work place is actionable. Save all your paperwork if they issue a written warning otherwise document the incident and save it in case they do follow through and terminate or continue to harass. That way you are ready for them.

2 Likes

Belial is famous for helping legal matters go smoothly, especially in cases like this where you’re effectively being oppressed. He really hates slavery and usury.

3 Likes

Message me, u don’t need a demon or an angel for this, just urself is enough

Tbh it sounds as though once again unions are getting in the way of a business operating, and that’s resulting in said business having to employ these shady tactics. If you want to curse anything, curse the union.

1 Like

I know someone that was fired from work for a couple of silly minor infractions like taking too long to go to the bank once, etc. She went to the unemployment office and filed a complaint and received full unemployment benefits. I believe hours being cut to one hour a day may count too.

I’d check with your local unemployment office to see what can be done, after summoning the above mentioned spirits. You may even find better employment once you take this action.

It’s usually important that you don’t quit your job to receive benefits, it must be involuntary termination. That’s why companies make it miserable to stay, so that you’ll voluntarily leave and they don’t have to pay unemployment for you.