Help me to start evoking

please im so new and i dont have any experience on the field of magick. please as far as im a beginner,what book and circle should i buy or do to be able to perform my first magick. thank you

2 Likes

@gktbalan1 Okay. Firstly, start by learning how to get into TGS, and open a sigil:

Secondly, this is an article I always keep coming back to:
https://www.templeofsilence.org/single-post/2017/10/08/On-the-Summoning-of-Demons
Thirdly, learn to structure the form of a Spirit in a manifestation base.

2 Likes

please the meaning of TGS

1 Like

Theta-Gamma Synch. Please check your messages, green icon at the top right. :smiley:

1 Like

Evoking Eternity will get you started properly without wasting time, available here:

1 Like

Thank you

@gktbalan1 There’s A LOT for free on EA’s YouTube Channel too.

1 Like

I would recommend this free video. Not only does E.A. fully describe how to do evocation he describes what the Theta-Gamma sync is and how to get into it.

2 Likes

About the sigil method, lately I started to think that maybe sometimes I rushed; so, to make it more effective, each “phase” could be extended as much as comfortable.

please i want to buy magick circles from Koetting so can any one recommend which one i should buy?,these are the circles that Koetting have in available,
1.Circle of Solomon
2.Qliphothic Magic Circle
3.Trinity of Triangles magic circle
4.Universal magick Circle

please i want to buy magick circles from Koetting so can any one recommend which one i should buy?,these are the circles that Koetting have in available,
1.Circle of Solomon
2.Qliphothic Magic Circle
3.Trinity of Triangles magic circle
4.Universal magick Circle

My simple guess would be Universal Circle. If you’re interested in evoking all types of entities, you may begin with it.

2 Likes

Thank you.so there is no need to buy 2 different?

No. The UC is all you need. The other circles are for specific paths. The Trinity of Triangles is for S. Ben Qayin’s Necronomicon path, the Qliphoth circle is for those working Asenath Mason’s material, and the Circle of Solomon is for those that walk the path of traditional Solomonic magick. The circle is a tool; you don’t really need it at all. It’s purpose is to help the magician centre themselves in Eternity, and so can be very helpful for beginners.

1 Like

Thanks you been so good to me.i appreciate you help

can you also recommend any book for me,as im very beginner i dont know anything about magick procedure but im so interested.thanks

EA’s book Evoking Eternity will teach you all you need to know about evoking spirits. Konstantinos’ book Summoning Spirits is also good if you prefer a more Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn approach. I also recommend Sorcerer’s Secrets by Jason Miller. It will teach you how to apply your magick for maximum effect.

And, of course, this forum is chock full of information.

1 Like

thank you once again