Help me make Japanese friends

I am always trying to contact Japanese people online, but they keep ignoring me :frowning: Does anyone know any spells that can reverse this action? Help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

If youā€™re talking about an online dating platform (Which i assume it is), i would recommend you to read up on ā€œOnline gameā€ by RSD nation. For these sort of things, its best to put in some mundane work and pair it with rituals, as opposed to relying solely on rituals.

Useful sources regarding online game:

1.[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZBqScnwT6U]- YouTube
2.[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q45QIsTa1DA]- YouTube

Hope it helps

[quote=ā€œPazuzu, post:2, topic:7573ā€]If youā€™re talking about an online dating platform (Which i assume it is), i would recommend you to read up on ā€œOnline gameā€ by RSD nation. For these sort of things, its best to put in some mundane work and pair it with rituals, as opposed to relying solely on rituals.

Useful sources regarding online game:

1.[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZBqScnwT6U]- YouTube
2.[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q45QIsTa1DA]- YouTube

Hope it helps[/quote]

Iā€™ve tried that beforeā€¦ didnā€™t workā€¦ why do you think Iā€™m resorting to magick?

Look, Iā€™m by no means an expert, but how much of time did you put in to create an awesome profile? But, if your profile is already awesome and your not getting the friends that you want, then a spirit/spell would be in a better position to help you.

Soā€¦ does anyone know any spells that work to help me get Japanese friends?

Are you Japanese yourself? No offence but I donā€™t get this, what kinds of friends are you looking for, and why would they want you to be their friend?

I am actually a Honduran Hispanic. I just love Japanese culture and people very much <3

If they keep ignoring you you wouldnā€™t know if you like them because u technically havenā€™t interacted with them.

Iā€™ve talked to a jap once, he tends to ignore people cause weebs annoy him to no end.

If youā€™re coming across as a weeb people will just see you as insincere and an annoyance (think of that rich kid that used to go around claiming he was a gangsta).

Aside from that you may be putting too much desperation across in your interactions with them, did u know that RSD is actually really well-known in japan? A hot girl could cross the streets and have 3 guys come up to her with the same clown routine (which i really think is counter-productive, who wants to fuck a clown?).

Theyā€™re constantly sureounded by rsd guys, why would they want to interact with one online? Aside from that, with the high-energy clown approach of RSD you wont be able to build much of a connection with them than if you went in there chill.

Un okay, but I am looking for spellsā€¦ not your opinions, or experiences, so please help me find a spell that will reverse my bad luck with the Japanese people. Thank you.

P.S. sorry for my attitude, but I am tired of people not helping me. Also, I am not a weeaboo, RSD guy, or any of that nonsense. I am a spiritual, honest, and kind hearted person.

Letā€™s cut to the chase - do you basically just want to fuck Japanese women because many of them have amazing hair, and are undeniably beautiful?

Or, do you want some like 200lb Japanese guy with a learning disability and warts as your friend, because you love Japan so much?

[quote=ā€œLady Eva, post:10, topic:7573ā€]Letā€™s cut to the chase - do you basically just want to fuck Japanese women because many of them have amazing hair, and are undeniably beautiful?

Or, do you want some like 200lb Japanese guy with a learning disability and warts as your friend, because you love Japan so much?[/quote]

I wouldnā€™t say fuckā€¦ Yes, I want a Japanese girlfriend, but I also want to hang out with a group of Japanese people. I want them to invite me to play a game with them, go to places, etc. Thereā€™s a girl Iā€™m trying to talk to, but she wonā€™t reply to meā€¦ :frowning:

Youā€™re getting the kind of responses youā€™re getting for a reason - because your problem is likely not something that will readily be remedied by throwing spells at it, to be perfectly straight.

Get some items that come from Japanā€¦a rock, a pikachu plushieā€¦whatever. Place them on a bench and focus your mind on the ā€œfeelingā€ of them. Knock and call out to the generic ā€œspirit of Japan.ā€ Explain your interest and difficulty connecting with Japanese people, culture etc. Talk to it about things you like about Japan. Give it some offerings. Ask for its help in connecting with Japanese culture and people. Thank it. Do it regularly.

Then go and follow your interests. You need to find something to actually connect with people over which you both enjoy. No one wants to be friends with someone who just likes them because they happen to be Japanese. Find out when Japanese festivals might be occurring in your area and go there. See if there are any shinto temples around you might hang around at.

Depending on where you live, it really doesnā€™t have to be hard. Where do Japanese people go? Go thereā€¦providing it is of interest to you. If you like computer games, maybe go to an internet cafe and ask to play counter strike or warcraft III or whatever some Japanese guys might happen to be playing at the time there. Join a calligraphy class. Go to a japanese cuisine class.

If youā€™re interested in japanese culture you should be interested in the language (canā€™t really separate them)ā€¦so head to a language exchange site and get in contact with people there who want to improve their english/spanish. Meet up with them. If youā€™re a decent enough person that can quickly develop into a friendship. And they will already be involved in the Japanese ā€œsceneā€ in your area. Maybe after the language exchange you could invite them (you invite, donā€™t wait for others to pull the trigger) to a karaoke bar. As the friendship develops they will introduce you to other Japanese friends they have and there you go, youā€™re in.

But find something to connect with them over other than their being Japanese (and if the girl is ignoring you, take the hint and leave her be).

[Also, if you do get a Japanese girlfriend, please do fuck her, itā€™s not very nice not to]

[quote=ā€œLady Eva, post:10, topic:7573ā€]Letā€™s cut to the chase - do you basically just want to fuck Japanese women because many of them have amazing hair, and are undeniably beautiful?

Or, do you want some like 200lb Japanese guy with a learning disability and warts as your friend, because you love Japan so much?[/quote]
Funniest post Iā€™ve read in a while lol. Rest assured Iā€™m conjuring a working for banging Japanes school girls as we speak!

Indeed, they seem to like tentacles if the documentaries Iā€™ve seen are anything to go by? :o)

Hey serious mode back on, Kamikaze2020, if youā€™re aiming to begin meeting people online, add some work with XaTuring to your approach, heā€™s really awesome: [url=http://waningmoon.com/xaturing/intro.html]http://waningmoon.com/xaturing/intro.html[/url]

first tey are like 99/percent reserved,u dont have a chance,i give some tips,im hispanic,i grow up basically Japanese,but im hispanic,try go to a dojo,and buy tis,making out yourself on japanes,$13, study tat in 3days u ca, talk,and sound Japanese,and try tis too,living Japanese,$39,it has cds,books test,i, a minth u sounds like a authentic jap guy,tis books,teach u from a-z Japanese,so if u got $50,a month,go for,or go ti church,a big one,o go to Asian markets,be humble,nit talk to much,wnd dont be cheap,teyhate tay,or go to Starbucks,always a asian tere,i have meet lots of girls tere bcse of my Japanese,otherwise nit chance,tey knw im real bcse my jap is very original to their standards,so go for,oh yea rwad tis magazine otaku,which mean nerd,

Their right they are reserved I grew up around them. Here is something you can do, work on magick to rather draw them into your Sphere of Influence which should have American elementsā€¦but include japanese elements as well. In order to do that you will have to figure out what they normally like:

Japanes Likee (general):

• Baseball
  • Americans ( the native non-american japanese mostly).
  • Karaoke: ive tried this onceā€¦invited a blackguy who pretended to be a Rapper (stereotypes) when in Japan. We hunt out at a Bar and it wasnt hard to get them laughing because we player on the stereotype.

Structure magick around that. As for spells I cannot help you out there. You could of course call up Bune the Goetic demon to help you. Wealth isnt just monetary (refering to Bune). You can ask Bune for help in connecting to the Spirit of Japan and attracting positive spirits that would lead you to Japanese people that share your specific interestw. But of course be specific as in (cute japanese girl or gentleman vs a Sumo Grandpa)

why donā€™t you enter the Shinto as a spiritual kamikaze and see where that takes you

i mean, if i would want to get inside another culture, it would be a no-brainer for me. i would want to get inside that culture from within.

that would include some weeks of learning, and then some months of connecting with the Spirits and Gods of that culture.

if your heart is pure, you will be given a chance to experience that which you seek

if your heart is not pure, you might be given a chance to cleanse it

you just do the work

If you are not Japanese, forget about it. It is very rarely when they mix with other races, even only for friendship.

[quote=ā€œKamikaze2020, post:11, topic:7573ā€][quote=ā€œLady Eva, post:10, topic:7573ā€]Letā€™s cut to the chase - do you basically just want to fuck Japanese women because many of them have amazing hair, and are undeniably beautiful?

I wouldnā€™t say fuckā€¦ Yes, I want a Japanese girlfriend, but I also want to hang out with a group of Japanese people. I want them to invite me to play a game with them, go to places, etc. Thereā€™s a girl Iā€™m trying to talk to, but she wonā€™t reply to meā€¦ :([/quote]