Help me Identify this Spirit, please?

I’ve always had a heightened sense to spirits/entities. I felt like it was stronger when I was a child. There used to be this spirit that would stand in the corner of my childhood home’s kitchen. In the day, i was fine. But at night, his presence would terrify me. He looked like a shadow; tall, muscular, and I got the feeling he was an older man (I was 11-12 at the time). I even had a dachshund that would bark at him at night.

I felt the spirit would draw me to him at night. I remember one night waking up and being terribly thirsty. I tried to drink from the bathroom sink to avoid entering the kitchen, but the sink didn’t work. I went to the kitchen to get water and was terrified.

A month before my 13th birthday, the spirit moved to my room. It would just stand there at night and watch me sleep. The night of my 13th birthday, I remember masturbating for the first time. I had no idea what I was doing. It was like an out of body experience or like possession. I remember going to sleep after having my first orgasm, but had what I can now describe as a lucid dream.

The spirit walked from the corner of my bedroom and had sex with me. I remember being terrified because I was 13 and I grew up very conservative. It felt… amazing. I felt very loved and protected. I remember being afraid the next morning because my vagina was very sore as if someone had been I side of me. I was sore for 3 days. I remember the spirit leaving when he was done and never returned to my home again (funny even spirits hit & quit lol).

I’m now 23, and I’ve been having lucid dreams very similar to that one. I’m not too sure if it’s the same spirit but I’m wondering if anyone has had a similar experience, know a way I can reach out to that spirit and ask questions, or if you can identify it.

Thanks!