Help me identify this entity/ I think it's a demon

Hello everyone!!!
Last night at 03;15 am , some voice told me to wake up, and I open my eyes and see a handsome blonde man with curly long hair and red shinning eyes, with a big black wolf/beast, standing near my bed, staring at me with a semi smile. He was carrying a sword with him .
I didn’t know what to do I just stare like wtf.
Can you help me identify the entity?
I feel a mix of emotions ,he was strong.

Thank you!!!

The description is a tad bit too general to really tell if it’s a demon or not but doesn’t seem like one. Could be a werecreature, they exist on the spiritual side like any other entity.

1 Like

Maybe I write it wrong,my English it’s not so good xD, it’s not my mother tongue ,he wasn’t a beast, I mean he has like a big black wolf/beast sitting next to him,like a companion.
Im asking because I’ve tried to send some entity related to revenge to my ex , and I don’t know if it’s related or just another visitor.

Thank you :).

Too vague , any spirit can appear in any way , your best bet is likely to call out to it or use the help of another spirit to seek it out .

1 Like

Yeah too vague, if that’s it’s true form ask his name.

1 Like

Fenrir was showing to me in similar way first 2 times. First time his hair were blond and second time he had ash coloured hair-everytime he had wolf with him.
His another form ( which i was seeing more frequent) is big monstrous wolf with fire eyes.
Check him out … and also ask that spirit what is his name to make sure …

2 Likes

Archangels,angels, normally carry swords. You should ask him his name. Archangel Michael cuts the strings with other persons by using his sword when invoked.

1 Like

Thank you all so much for your kind words , now I know how to proceed, but it’s angelic energy, you were right ;).

2 Likes

Seems to be the nordic God Freyr